[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone rememer that car from the early 2000s that could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: gas-powered-remote-control-car.jpg (52 KB, 737x394) Image search: [Google]
gas-powered-remote-control-car.jpg
52 KB, 737x394
i remember there being an ad for an rc car that you could fuel by putting like tomato juice or water in, and it would just run on anything you put in depending on the calories. but whenever i google search it i cant find anything. does anyone remember it? it looked kind of like the picture shown, but it had a big plastic resivor for holding water and food
>>
there was a comercial for it that showed kids pouring diffirent drinks and things into it and watching it drive farther based off what they gave it
>>
>>54650575
Are you on drugs or something?
>>
>>54650692
This, top fucking kek.
>>
File: mr_fusion.jpg (41 KB, 470x300) Image search: [Google]
mr_fusion.jpg
41 KB, 470x300
>>54650562
Back to the Future 2?
>>
Sorry.. I don't remember it.
>>
>>54650562
Do you really want to discuss actual technology? I'd better go to the desktop thread.
>>
I had one of them. It was a Hot Wheels something-or-other. I didn't get the food container with it, though. All it had was two contacts that would measure the resistance of the food and run a predeterminate distance/speed according to the value. I discovered this by shorthing the pads with different objects. And no, it didn't run on food, you had to put like eight AA batteries in it.
>>
could you tell me the name of it?
that actualy sounds farmiliar.
the though of this has been eating me alive
>>
>>54650742
can you recall what it was called? that actualy sounds really farmiliar
the thought of it has been eating me alive
>>
>>54650827
I fucking can't. I'm googling to find it, but it's turning out to be really hard to find. I think it was something like juicepower or powerjuice or something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl6I2PjFazs
>>
>>54650848
yeah i distinctively remember them pouring juice in it like tomato juice and orange juice and other drinks like soda for power
>>
>>54650921
Why would you want that lol
>>
the juice/pop had to be carbonated, i remember it too
>>
>>54650932
think about it, a car that you could use anything as the fuel source?
just piss in it, or use sea water to power it,
you could scale that technology up and put it in a real car
>>
>>54650960
But it didn't actually use that as its source of power, it just measured its resistance. The thing used batteries.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=448cyVu_f4Q
Hot Wheels Formula Fuelers
>>
>>54650991
yeah i rember having one at school and it didnt have any batteries in it, but i really just want to know what it was called
>>
>>54650996
holy shit i think thats it, thanks man!
>>
>>54650996
GOD FUCKING DAMN, THAT WAS IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I EVEN REMEMBER THE FUCKING SOUNDS.
>>
https://vimeo.com/28977412
here is the exact commercial i saw!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.