[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every. Fucking. Time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459266108894.jpg (44 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1459266108894.jpg
44 KB, 633x758
>be me. office guy who manages 3 techs.
>tech 1 is on site, out of his office
>i hear his phone ring in his office
>wait 30 seconds
>main line rings (WHO COULD IT BE?)
>"is tech 1 there?"
>"did you try his extension?"
>"yes but he didn't answer"
>"THEN HE ISN'T FUCKING THERE"

How stupid are people?
>>
>>54650489
Nice blog, faggot. Also not tech related. PS quit your job and take up killing yourself full-time.
>>
>>54650489
he doesn't want to talk to you. Leave him alone retard
>>
>>54650525
Will do.
>>
>>54650489
maybe with your euphoric intelligence you could figure out the infinite amount of possibilities tech 1 could be there but not answer his phone.

-helping an other tech
-shitting
-eating his lunch
-being on the phone with someone else
-fucking your wife
>>
>>54650525
>not tech reality
>entire story is about a tech guy
u failed the reading section of the SAt didnt u
>>
>>54650545
>>54650573
Maybe with your euphoric reading comprehension you might realize that I am not the one calling tech 1, some other person is and I have to tell them tech 1 isn't there.
>>
>>54650489
So the guy calling tech 1 on his mobile couldn't get him to answer. Maybe the guy thought that it might be possible that tech 1 didn't hear his phone ringing and it was really urgent and tried everything possible to reach him including calling the mainline.
>>
>>54650767
Yeah maybe but it doesn't make it any less annoying and also the fact that they couldn't leave a voicemail instead.
>>
>>54650616
i perfectly unterstood that, you seem to be too retarded to get my point.

from the caller's point of view, all these possibilities could be true, and then justify calling again to try to reach him.

I feel bad knowing i unknowingly have to interact with people as dumb as you in every day's life
>>
>>54650849
Sorry I get it now. Saved your post btw, was funny.
>>
>>54650489
make tech 1 stay in his office and answer the phone all day
>>
>>54652974
That won't make us much money.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.