[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nostalgia thread. Being born in a shitty third world country,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9 KB, 300x204
Nostalgia thread.

Being born in a shitty third world country, my first console was a shitty Famiclone that was a pink Sega Genesis. My cheapstick of a father only bought ONE game for it: Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers

And when my aunt finally bought my a PC because my deabeat of a dad wouldn't, I cried and cried until he upgraded the graphics card to a Geforce 5200. Can you fucking believe it.? Fuck my dad. I hope he roasts in hell.

Well I guess nostalgia thread.
>>
>famiclone
Sudaca detected
>>
>>54649209
>>>/vr/
>>
>>54649228
I'm Iranian actually. Life sucks here. I just witnessed a stoning getting carried out in the town square. People are brutal, illogical, retarded and extremely poor and uneducated. Fuck Islam and fuck Iran.
>>
>>54649247
don't talk like that online man lol all yer shit's being monitored
>implying your government is smart enough to monitor internet traffic
>>
>>54649230
There is a lot of interesting tech when it comes to retro vidya. /vr/ is far more related to /g/ than /v/ is.
>>
my first console was a playstation, which i bought myself with pamphlet run money

>complaining about anything you didn't pay for
no, op, fuck YOU
>>
>>54649247

I thought your country was totally cut off from the rest of the internet
>>
File: phantom2.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
phantom2.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
This brazilian NES clone was an interesting case.
The brazilian GRADIENTE brand of consumer electronics got the official atari license to manufacture the atari 7800 console, to not mention machinery, components etc...
But then the 7800 (rather predictably) failed horribly on the US, and GRADIENTE kicked in the pirate gear, and did this hardware level clone of the NES still using the Atari 7800 shell, but with genesis controller clones and a clone of the SMS pistol for a good measure.
The titles that came with it were incredible, with the choice between super pitfall and ghostbusters.
>>
>>54650079
>>complaining about anything you didn't pay for
>not complaining about things you didn't pay for
If you don't want to invest in your kids then don't have any
>>
>>54650574
>Be a br
>Get a fucking famiclone instead of a glorious TecToy Master System
>>
>>54649247
İ am turkish bro i know that feel
You can't find any brain here only some people want to invent walking airplane
>>
>>54650625
SMS was shit.
But Mega drive was the shit.
>>
I remember going to a friend's house and he had this little computer with big ass floppy disks, you know the ones. He had a box filled to the brim with them, loads of games, that's when I first had a little bit of interest in having a computer. I was 8 or so. I was used to consoles.

I think it was an amstrad, not sure which. The monitor was on top of the computer. I remember that in the early 2000s I liked the concept of having my computer below my monitor, hell I still do but they are too fucking big. Now I like the concept of sticking a NUC behind the monitor.

Shit, I even enjoy iMacs, just not the hardware in general. I want something powerful with very few cables that's pretty accessible. And not the 12 that are lying down there behind my desk, that looks like a fucking mess. Cable management is ass.
>>
>>54649247
I know this is a nostalgia thread I wanna hear more about your life.

Is this true?
>>54650240

If yes, what are you doing to connect to the internet?
>>
>>54649209
my dad let me play with his snes. later when i was ten years old he gave me his desktop computer, and got me an additional graphics card for it.
>>
>>54649209
Are you persian?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.