[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Galaxy S5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: phone.jpg (6 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
6 KB, 289x174
Not sure if this is the right place to ask for help, but here goes:

I tried to snoop on my GF's Samsung Galaxy S5. The phone booted up to a locked screen. The OS lagged for a while and wouldn't let me put it in airplane mode until after it had connected to wifi and received a number of notifications. Is there anyway to cover my tracks so that it is not obvious that the phone had been turned on while she was away?
>>
learn how to do real data recon
>>
>>54646538
agreed. total noob here.
>>
>>54646530
Have some faith in your partner or kill yourself.
>>
>>54646631
This. If you have to snoop there's a few things here:

1. You don't trust her because you lack self esteem
2. You don't trust her because she isn't trustworthy in which you should just break up anyway
3. You're the one not to trust and she should leave you
4. She deserves better than you

In all but number 2, you should commit sudoku
>>
>>54646530
Dunk it in a bucket of water and say it was an accident.

Or piss on it and blame the dog
>>
>>54646861
You realize he is talking about an s5 right? It's water proof for like 45 minutes in 2 meters of water.
>>
>>54646530
Get inside a faraday cage
Go somewhere with zero cell reception
>>
>>54646834
>>54646631
It's not her that's untrustworthy, it's me. I was being a perv and hoping to find some spicy photos.
>>
>>54646961
>girlfriend
>snooping for hot pics
Pick one. Unless you're a cuck
>>
>>54646901
too late. I attempted to put it in airplane mode but it froze up until after it had connected to wifi
>>
>>54647012
>>54646834
>>54646631
a lot of moral fags in here
>>
>>54646961
Why would she have spicy pics that you don't know about?
>>
>>54646530
>>>/r9k/
>>
>gfs
>my

>touchwizz
>>
>>54646631
>>54646834
>>54646961
>>54647241
>believing op's relation to said "gf" exists
>>
>>54646961
If you find "spicy pics" in her phone...wait is this bait thread?

>>54647241
Chad, Thad and Brad are plowing her already
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.