[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have time warner for years >have their 20 mbps plan cause
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (77 KB, 519x465) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
77 KB, 519x465
>have time warner for years
>have their 20 mbps plan cause its all i need no wasted internet
>they are now charter
>this is their cheapest and seems only internet plan

great what the fuck am i supposed to do now? that is way too fucking much so much of it is going to go to waste

this is bullshit why cant companies just stay the same? why do i have to put up with this shit?

oh an

>for the first 12 months

so how much is it AFTER 12 months why the fuck wont they tell me that?
>>
You can't waste Internet. Internet is a infinite resource.
>>
Juat get a new contract after 12 months. And if you canf afford 40 dollars a month you should find a job
>>
I'm paying 55€ for 16mb down (1,6mb max.) 2,4mb up.
>>
>>54634606
you know this is why they have fine print?
fucking read it, asshole.
>>
>>54635404
its the same concept as ram unused speed is wasted speed

>>54635422
im wondering how much its going to be AFTER 12 months its something i NEED to know rather i can afford it or not what if the price they want isd too much for the service?
>>
>>54634606
I pay 85 for 100/15. Good luck son.
>>
In America,is that $39.99 (for example) all you pay or do you have the same 'line rental' scam as the UK?
>>
>>54635462
Then cancel it
>>
>>54635462
Get a new contract after 12 months.
>>
>>54635477
that is all i pay basically

>>54635498
but then who will i go with? its not like id have much of a choice
>>
>>54635436
>1.6MB(1,6MB)
Ftfy retard
>>
What are you complaining about

I pay $60/m for 20mbps with Jew Warner. I would love for this to happen.
>>
I call Charter whenever they increase the price and say I'm a long term customer. Yada yada I get the $40 price again.
>>
>>54636487
*16mb 1.6mb
Learn to read, retard.
>>
>>54634606
I've got it.
Pretty good shit mang. Speed is great.
>>
File: 1193414781553.jpg (52 KB, 894x603) Image search: [Google]
1193414781553.jpg
52 KB, 894x603
>>54634606
Call Charter and see if you can get grandfathered for a 20Mbps plan. Worst case scenario they say no and you feel like a faggot.
>>
>>54634606
Usually they charge 1$ per 1 mebibit, so you're looking at a $20 increase by a year from now.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.