[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just boiled some water and placed it next to my bed.. have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: k.jpg (6 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
6 KB, 192x263
I just boiled some water and placed it next to my bed.. have I created a "humidifier".
>>
wtf is this post
>>
put your foot in it when you're asleep and you will wee yourself
>>
>>54633207
Isn't this a technology board..
>>
>>54633210
how do you not spill the bucket while you sleep?
>>
>>54633281
How do you?
>>
>>54633197
No, bro. You have to keep the water boiling.
>>
File: plate.jpg (12 KB, 300x218) Image search: [Google]
plate.jpg
12 KB, 300x218
$12
>>
>>54633197
>humidifier
it doesn't work that way and its only going last a few minutes..
>>
>>54633197

Get an AMD CPU or any old CPU and a copper pan.

Attach the pan to the CPU with thermal adhesive (not paste) Then run Prime95 or some shit.

You now have a humidifier integrated in your desk.
>>
Congratulations, OP. You've engineered a humidifier that operates with the efficiency of something that immediately cedes to entropy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.