[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do all of the new Ubuntu Snap apps look exactly like OSX or is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Do all of the new Ubuntu Snap apps look exactly like OSX or is it just this one? What were they thinking?
>>
Have you tried googling it?

https://github.com/nuttyartist/notes
>>
>>54622701
>https://github.com/nuttyartist/notes

> Notes is an open source, cross-platform note taking app which has the potential to be something much bigger, and much better at empowering the people using it. This is where you come into play. Be part of making Notes better.

It's just a note taking application lmao its not that fucking revolutionary

>apple fags
>>
>>54622651
>What were they thinking?
main ubuntu developer is a huge macfag, that's why unity exists in the fist place
>>
>>54622651
>Snap apps
How do these differ from the Linux-wide flatpak?
https://jimmac.github.io/xdg-app-website/
>>
>>54623416

I'm not sure, I haven't been able to find good documentation about Snappy. One important difference to note is that Snappy is designed to be tied to a single central update server, which is of course Canonical's (proprietary) one, while Flatpak is designed to be cross-desktop and not tied to any one server or app store front-end.
>>
>>54623354
Unity doesn't look like osx tho
>>
>>54625053
Move the dock to the bottom and it becomes pretty similar
>>
>>54625767
how
>>
>>54626592
Go to an apple store, bend over and pull down your pants.
>>
>>54626617
omg your so mean stop it
>>
>>54623354
Unity doesn't look that much like OS X and it behaves even less like it. If they're trying to copy OS X they're failing miserably.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.