[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyberpunk Future Tech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Cyberpunk will never happen in the West because nobody knows how to build and fix things anymore.

All useful technology is expensive and all the knowledge on how to build and fix them has been outsourced.

Western cultures also can't cope with the technological and social chaos that is already the norm in other cultures.
>>
>>54611072
well we have the Orwellian dystopia part pretty much figured out, now we just need to add the cyberpunk part
>>
>>54611072
sage for not technology.

None of you are actually interested in fixing the problems of the world, You just want to like inside the worlds you see in dystopia movies because they look A T H E I S T I C .

>>>/fa/ is that way.
>>
>>54611136
fuck u
>>
>>54611136

FUCKOFF!!! This is a valid /g/ subject about technology and how our society interacts with it. If it's beyond your education level then just fall the fuck back.
>>
>>54611136
>None of you are actually interested in fixing the problems of the world
the world's problems are 100% social and political and 0% technological.
>>
>>54611161
No, C Y B E R P U N K is a fashion scene. Like Crustpunk or hipster or goth or what have you.
>>
>>54611149
Don't be angry. Its the truth and you know it. Where are the shops that can take my old cell phones and turn them into a cluster computer that I can fuck with? THEY DONT EXIST.
>>
>>54611240

They exist in India and China and Malaysia and Singapore etc.
>>
to have cerber punk in america u would have to get rid of all jedo-chistain and muslamb rejons westeren er-up it would likely to have that happen then america or canda if it keeps going to the far right transhumanstion will never take off her and if there are ever real a.i that are freethinking and adapting my country would treat them as slaves physically the land of the free it not free no more
>>
>>54611296

AI is already here. The real reason is that the West is too raped by corporations and patent laws that stifle innovation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.