[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Security Solutions / Information Security Consultant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
So like I got hired by some mediocre company as a Security Solutions / Information Security Consultant.

Anyone here worked as a Security Solutions / Information Security Consultant?

What will I get myself into if I accept the job offer...?

Tips and advice, please...
>>
>>54606568
sounds like you're a quota hire so they won't fire you anyway no matter how much of a dumb nigger you are.
>>
>>54606590
>quota hire
i have a bs in computer science as well as applied mathematics... i just do not understand the job description and if i ask them to elaborate they will probably hire someone else... the pay is amazing i went from ~32k yearly to ~80k yearly. no complaints there. i just need more information.
>>
File: linux on beach.jpg (34 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
linux on beach.jpg
34 KB, 470x353
bump
>>
>>54606793
come on you gays
>>
fuck off Pajeet you are the cancer killing the tech sector
>>
you should know that proof of work for time based encryption algorithms isn't enough unless the algorithm uses a system specific key to make sure the proof of work is only completed on hardware which matches the expected work rate
>>
Read a lot of bugtrack shit and argue with indians over their bounties, and get thrown under the bus if there's ever a disclosure event.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (45 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
45 KB, 681x496
>>54606793
>linux
>unix

Newfag alert
>>
>>54607248
i am jewish

>>54607250
good tips also make sure to setup audit policies if their machines are windows based

>>54607254
bounties? disclosure event?

>>54607300
blame google
>>
If you have to ask these questions you didn't get a job doing that.

t. Security engineer
>>
>>54607435
the fucking 'tech' world is as arbitrary as it gets, you smug bitch
>>
>>54607417
http://seclists.org/bugtraq/

traq bugz

http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/

disclose evetnes

http://seclists.org/pen-test/

penis
>>
>>54607469
sexi boy :>
>>
>>54606642
Holy shit you're retarded.

You're on /g/ asking about infosec and yet you're somehow making 80k?

>>54607417
>i am jewish
Jewish nepotism strikes again, never mind.
>>
>>54607469

you forgot daily dave
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.