[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows 10 HIV almost progressed to AIDs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 11B_4_HIV_2_M.jpg (852 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
11B_4_HIV_2_M.jpg
852 KB, 3000x2250
My laptop, running windows 8, has the strain of HIV known as "get windows 10 now". Everyday, several times a day, it trys to progress into full windows 10, but i keep it at bay by clicking the "no thanks" button. My computer has had this disease for months, and today the treatment failed. Despite click the "no thinks, i dont want AIDs" button, it tried to install anyways. I managed to take the battery out before it got to far and now my computer is back to just the annoying pop up. What does /g/ think about Microsoft's biological warfare marketing strategy?
>>
The same thing everyone else thinks: it's retarded and creepy.
>>
>>54603198
Just use the gwx control panel and remove it.
>>
>>54603198

Literally happened 5 minutes. Forced update that restart the computer and install Win10. It had a 15 minute countdown.

I don't want even want to think of the consequences.
>>
Many thanks freeman. I thought taking care of it would involve going into the registry and looking for stuff, but seeing as its that simple i will just take care of it now.
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=remove+windows+10+popup

OP, you are probably too stupid to run Windows.
>>
>get rid of gwx
>reinstall windows 7 and actually pay attention to updates
>VM
>install something non shit

Pick one and get on with life
>>
>>54603198
>Uninstall KB3035583
>Check for updates
>Hide KB3035583
>Set updates to "check for updates but let me choose whether to download and install them"

Wipe the drive and install gentoo
>>
>>54603198
If you don't want AIDS, don't let HIV positive people fuck you in the ass.

It's your choice to use Windows.

>>54603386
This.
>>
>>54603349
I had no doubt that the answer
could be found on google, i had just decided to procrastinate on come on here instead.
>>54603356 I am certain i did not click to install it, and my computer came with windows 8.
>>
Just delete the module... For a while I would get a popup because I completely removed it from the registry and it couldn't access it but after the latest Windows 8.1 update I haven't seen it since.
>>
imagine the cuck who payed money for windows 10
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.