[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twitter Bots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: capture.jpg (19 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
19 KB, 256x256
By some chance, I found a nsfw bot for 4chan on twitter. Does anyone else know other bots that exists?

https://twitter.com/nsfw_chan

I'm in the middle of writing a bot as well, so it would be nice to know other bots as reference.
>>
What all goes into a twitter bot? Just syncing with twitter APIs and having a post schedule + content database?
>>
>>54571902
why even any of that?
you could make something very simple that hits a board every 10 seconds, looking for the latest image or whatever and tweets a link to it. no need to schedule posts, maintain a database, etc...

i mean you could incorporate all of those things and do something more complex, but you'd be surprised at how poorly correlated "complex" and "compelling" are.
>>
>>54571902
Its a little different. Fetch data from 4chan, and post it over on twitter.
>>
>>54571865
Cancer.
>>
>>54571991
I meant for bots that weren't just reposting 4chan, like for instance if you wanted to make a bot to troll sjws with.
>>
>>54572431
To be able to react to another person would need some AI knowledge. That would be pretty advanced already, no?
>>
>>54572590
All you have to do to troll them is spam "triggering" (ironically or actually) content using hashtags they follow.
>>
>>54571865
source
>>
>>54573176
I do not know, I merely take the profile picture of the bot.
>>
>>54573258
SOURCE.
>>
>>54571865
bots are fun, I used to have a shitty bot that retweeted shit and replied to people who tweeted at it with like a generic set of responses and it got 1k followers in about 3 months
>>
>>54573264
Here ya go
https://i.4cdn.org/g/1463364939136.jpg
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.