[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Folks, my T-BB18 died last night after a full 9 years of continuous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0550.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Folks, my T-BB18 died last night after a full 9 years of continuous use. Right now, new ones are selling for around $300. Have you guys got any recs that aren't worth an arm and a leg?
>>
Besides the somewhat inferior hardware, the M570 is good. You can get about 10 of them for the price of a new one of those, so I don't think you'll have too much trouble.
>>
>>54568396
this. I have the Logitech M570. Cost me $50 brand new and it works great.
>>
>>54568424
I think they're around 20-25 on Amazon right now. I just wish they had a Bluetooth version so I didn't have to waste my Surface's only USB port.
>>
>>54568396
>>54568424
The thing is, I was using it for gaming too. Wired really is necessary for the response times isn't it?
>>
>>54568468
>Wired really is necessary for the response times isn't it?
You're not fucking Flash, get over yourself. I game with mine just fine.
>>
>>54568297
can you play vidya with that thing?
>>
>>54568468
>Wired really is necessary for the response times isn't it?
no but battery can stop at any moment and connection issues can be a headache that you really don't need, besides the way the mouse is positioned, you really don't need it to be wireless.
>>
>>54568468
No, wireless can have <1ms latency
Just avoid Bluetooth
>>
>>54569599
I can't even use regular mice now to be honest.
>>
Does anyone at least have any other mice with a similar grip? With the T-BB18 I can fit my whole hand on the surface of the mouse.
>>
Those fucking ball mice are the worst. Just get a real mouse.
>>
>>54570699
thank you for your valuable opinion
>>
>>54570699
>real mouse
No I want an imaginary mouse
>>
>>54570699
I have wrist pain I need a fake mouse
>>
In fact, show off your trackball mice itt guys
>>
>>54571027
My M570 was supposed to come in this Saturday, but the local post office delayed it, REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54568396
Speaking of the inferior hardware though. Isn't it worth avoiding the inevitable doubleclick issue? I want to switch to trackball and have been debating getting the M570 but that scares me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.