[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Browsers were restaurants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: restaurant-carousel-1.jpg (238 KB, 1140x680) Image search: [Google]
restaurant-carousel-1.jpg
238 KB, 1140x680
>Goto Firefox restaurants
>The tables are trying to fall apart and waiters keep giving the wrong tray to different people

>Goto Chrome restaurants
>all you can eat buffet but they get to watch you while you eat unless you goto the smoking section

>Goto Opera restaurants
>no forks or knives, you have to eat with your hands

>Goto IE restaurants
>"Closed for renovations"
>>
>>54564370
>Goto IE restaurant
>Its a toilet
>>
>>54564370
xD
>>
>>54564677
xxxxxxxxDDDDDDD
>>
>goto Chrome restaurant
>security cameras everywhere
>waiters on roller skates move fast but are morbidly obese so everyone else is slow
>looks sleek though

>go to Firefox restaurant
>worker man building an unnecessary addition but every hammer strike knocks over another table in the restaurant
>worker woman with no skill is drilling holes in the walls but the owner demands she be there
>waiters keep getting obeser every day
>shitty paint job makes this place vaguely reminiscent of chrome restaurant

>opera restaurant
>fast service, shitty selection since chrome restaurant bought them out

>Edge restaurant
>Wendy's

>ie restaurant
>Burger King
>>
>>54564370
>Goto Firefox restaurants
>You wait forever for your fancy order and when you get it it's cold and lacks taste

>Goto Chrome restaurants
>Decent looking restaurant, you get your food, no special dishes, but the staff are total nosy cunts

>Goto Opera restaurants
>you get your cheap mac and cheese on a chair
and waiter is unwashed and and unshaven
>Goto IE restaurants
>You get a bad experience and after diarrhea
>>
>>54564370
>>The tables are trying to fall apart and waiters keep giving the wrong tray to different people

How is this reflective of Firefox?
>>
>>54564958
Everytime I've tried to use FF lately it crashes like crazy and opens up new shit I don't need open
>>
>>54564958
I was thinking the same thing
>>
>>54564370
>Goto surf restaurants
>there's a chef, table, a kitchen, and a simple menu, no waiters, you speak directly to chef
>>
simbly eric X'D
>>
More like

>Firefox restaurant
>here's this bland shit we've got
>OR here's this pile of gourmet ingredients, but you'll have to cook your meal yourself
>>
>>54565003
>cook your meal in your mouth
>>
>>54564976
>googled this
Gross looking. Nohing cool about that all. I feel like the minute I use it the minute I get popups everwhere
>>
>>54565028
Suckless surf ?

It's non bloated and perfect.
>>
>>54565051
I wouldn't mind testing it out if there was an EXE
>>
>>54565071
Compile it

if youre on windows forget it, your restaurant is being accosted by the Irish mafia demanding protection money every weed
>>
>ff restaurant
a bit overpriced and has a nasty ambience with the food's quite tasty

>chrome
delicous food but the staff gets to hold your wallet in pledge every time

>opera
decent looking exterior but you come across bad hygiene and terrible odor once you step in

>ie
you're only served cinder by an army of apes overcooking banana inside
>>
FF:
Best meal you can get, healthy, good for your future growth, however it's the most expensive as you need more money to buy the hardware to compensate for it's speed. It's a gourmet buffet with a gourmet price or you simply wait.

Chrome: Best meal you can get, they even know what you want before you enter so that it's already ready on your table when you arrive. Of course the waitress acts robotic and is super hot.
However, they try to shoot you in the head once you try to leave the restaurant.

IE:
Kinda like fast food, kebab, McDonalds etc. Looks very nice on the inside, but the insides are sometimes really bad. It really depends on the configuration of the environment of the computer if it's safe. Just like the fast food I listed can be super good because the employees try to make a good meal, or they don't give a fuck and spit on you. It's afforadble though.

Opera:
A very good meal that became bad and foul. Somebody managed to save some seeds to grow something new, but the new meal is equal to bread and water now.

Edge:
Very young browser. Still in the kindergarten age. It's like going to a school with little children and trying to get some food from their cafeteria.

Vivaldi:
I kill you, you piece of shit.
>>
>>54565114
FUCK. Yeah I saw that, I dunno how to compile. when I linux, I r a simple usr

>>54565132
>Vivaldi:
>I kill you, you piece of shit.
this is my favorite
>>
Jesus, the only problem I have with chrome is the botnet, lack of diversity in the add-ons community, and absolutely infuriatingly retarded lack of bookmark sorting/editing.

Firefox on the other hand does eat up memory like a hungry North American,
>>
>Lynx restaurant:

>There is a pile of canned goods from 1990 and a can opener.
>>
>>54564396
very underrated post
>>
>>54564370
>Go to uzbl restaurant
>There are no tables
>There are no waiters
>There is no furniture
>You go to the kitchen
>Two bearded guys are standing there cooking food for themselves
>You ask them where you can order food
>You have to cook it yourself, they say, but they will be happy to provide you with ingredients and cooking instructions
>>
>>54565307
>>
>>54564370
>food analogy
MERIKA
>>
>>54564677
I once got banned for posting exactly that
>xD

Janitors are dickheads - literally they cherry pick banning.

Or they banned me on /his/ for saying poo in the loo but other day I've seen multiple people memeing lots of retarded shit and none got banned..
>>
>>54566646
XD :^)
>>
>>54566646
moot gave the original mods blanket ruling. That's why
>>
>>54566702
>using the smiley with a carat nose
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.