[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >31 years of Microsoft. >Eleven iterations of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: cortana_is_the_new_clippy.png (14 KB, 451x324) Image search: [Google]
cortana_is_the_new_clippy.png
14 KB, 451x324
>2016
>31 years of Microsoft.
>Eleven iterations of Internet Explorer.
>One new Edge browser

>We still don't have an "Open link in new tab" option.
>>
>ask cortana
Genuine meme software
>>
>>54556742
>using Win10
>not using an app
Sage Reader could open this link. Does edge even play webm?
>>
>>54557043
No.

IE 11 did with the webm extension.
I haven't even tried to see if it would work with Edge, but I seriously doubt.
>>
>disable linkify URLs option
>wah it doesn't work
>>
I'm still trying to wrap my head around what the fuck is MS thinking with these native Windows10 apps. They're so dumbed down they literally made desktops less capable than android phones if you choose to use those apps. And despite the simpleness of these apps, they're still riddled with bugs and slow as shit. Just look at the fucking Groove Music, it's less capable than the stock music player on my ancient Sony Xperia X10 and still manages to have a shitload of bugs. Edge is less capable than Chrome on an android phone but it still has a ton of bugs and is slower than Chrome for desktop.
>>
>Meme browser with no addon support
Truely the IE of our time
>>
>>54556742
Why the hell are you using Internet Explorer in the first place. Get Linux u fag.
>>
>>54556742

you can ask cortana for it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.