[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The year is 2500 and thanks to anarco capitalism you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1421632352645.jpg (92 KB, 640x873) Image search: [Google]
1421632352645.jpg
92 KB, 640x873
The year is 2500 and thanks to anarco capitalism you don't need to keep a minimum amount of obsoletes humans employed. Now only 5% of world population is employed to augment the robots. So you have like 30 billion people unemployed, who the fuck has money to buy the technologies robots are producing?

Serious these meme future history our teacher give us are always retarded.
>>
fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>implying we'd still use money if 95% of everything was fully automated
>implying a resource based economy wouldn't be utopia and the pinnacle of human evolution
>implying you aren't a retarded cuck from /pol/
>>
>>54518978
I would love to have unlimited free time to be a renaissance man
>>
File: humongous.png (222 KB, 647x343) Image search: [Google]
humongous.png
222 KB, 647x343
>>54518978
If you give me that fat tank of gasoline

then I'll give you safe passage through this wasteland called /g/arbage.
>>
>>54518978
>Now only 5% of world population is employed to augment the robots.

So what you're saying is that our children (robots) have inherited the earth. Transhumanism at work.

>who the fuck has money to buy the technologies robots are producing?
Either, robots have money to purchase goods or they have created a currency-less, post-scarcity society.

Obsolete meat humans should die and make way in this case. They are obsolete, after all.
>>
>>54521157
But I don't want to.
>>
>>54518978
>who the fuck has money to buy the technologies robots are producing?
The 0.1% that holds all the capital, of course.

Although I guess your question is "how can the companies make money if their stuff won't sell".

Manufacturing is no longer the way big corps generate profit anymore. They buy/sell money, invest in financial products and such. This can be automated by a very powerful AI. Why is generating profits relevant anymore? It will be until a single legally constituted individual becomes the owner of all the world's wealth, which might take some other 1000 years so you still have time to spare.
>>
>>54519794

So, the people who own the land your resources are coming from, those who own the tools used to acquire it, and those who put work into maintaining this system... are just supposed to give away the majority of their property to the rest of the world just because?

Nonsense. It they're the only people who contribute to society, they get to dictate society's rules.
>>
>>54518978

Non sense. Humanistic markets will still be around. A good chef will never be replaced, a good masseus will never be replaced.

If everything was left to robots and only ONE guy to pull the switch, then that ONE guy would have more resource alotment for his existence. Of course, this has to be something structured in a Nationalistic sense, but optimally, in a global sense if we are so "efficient" everything.
>>
>>54519820
for real
>>
File: 1462115009617.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1462115009617.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>54521764
>Non sense
>>
>thanks to anarco capitalism

HAHAHAHAHA

Good one OP.
>>
Won't 3D printing make it possible for many many people around the world to manufacture robots? I mean you might not get people in their homes building them, but you'd certainly have small businesses, and these would feed into the economy, freeing up wasted labour (wasting a whole human being on drudgery is more economic waste than educating them and giving them enough leisure to produce something of value).
>>
>>54522795
>make your own robot in your mom's basement
>cost 5 times as much for the printer and raw materials than buying it
>Revolution

Yeah nah, 3D printing will not be an everyday thing. Factories are amazing at what they do, you will never be able to compete with their efficiency or price.
>>
>>54521727

You're the type of person it's necessary to kill in order to have a world where people can maximize their potential, live in peace, and no longer be broken wage slaves.

I recommend you try rubbing two brain cells together and hope for introspection.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.