[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all know that once something stylish is seen being done/used/owned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: jobs statue memorial wut.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
jobs statue memorial wut.jpg
91 KB, 768x1024
We all know that once something stylish is seen being done/used/owned by someone who isn't cool or hip (or whatever you kids say these days), the popularity of that stylish thing decreases dramatically.

/g/entlemen, I plan to ruin Apple Inc.

First of all let me tell you a little about myself, I'm fat, have greasy black hair, quite a few spots here and there, and most of the time I fucking stink. I don't get on well with people outside of my own geeky little group, and despite being a huge failure, I'm still a sarcastic fucker who thinks he's better than everyone else. I'm the epitomy of a social pariah.

I'm going to buy a macbook, and ensure that I'm seen with it by as many people as possible, every net cafe, every college, every public area I still have access to, people will see me slapping down my huge pudgey fingers on the keyboard of an Apple product.

I won't stop there either, I'll take pictures of myself semi-naked so all my jelly rolls are in full view with the macbook, and post the images on every mac forum (and any other related forum) I can find online.

Wish me luck, /g/.
>>
Good luck anon, you're doing the Lord's work.
>>
Nah, you won't do it.
>>
>>54500663
this desu senpai
>>
File: 1444889236563.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1444889236563.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
>>54500611
(You)
>>
>>54500611
It had to be done
>>
>>54500611
6/10 if pasta
>>
>>54500611
buys macbook.

claims he's doing ironically.

Such individual. Very special. Wow
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.