[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160511_124023.jpg (63 KB, 720x347) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_124023.jpg
63 KB, 720x347
Welp!
>>
>>54496665
That's what you get for using a fucking cricket as your carrier
>>
>>54496743

Nope, as always this is capitalism's fault. Why do we let small local business get taken over by humongous multinational corporations?
>>
>>54496778
Taken over? It's a subsidiary, you dipshit.
>>
Time to switch to Verizon
>>
>>54496778
>people shouldnt be able to do what they want with their stuff!
>>
Lmao, my ISP barely gives a shit about collecting data. Never had a copyright email strike or shit like that in all my 10 years with them
>>
>>54496778
>you work hard
>become successful
>have people under you helping you become successful and helping clients
>don't want to make more money to benefit everyone
>don't want to reward the people who got you where you are
nice meme
>>
>>54496868

Enjoy being spied on and never having gigabit Internet.
>>
>not using straight talk instead
>>
>>54496822

I wanna be able to use my phone without big money throttling my connection, eavesdropping on my traffic and intercepting my NXDOMAIN responses in order to redirect me to their ads, can I do that?
>>
>>54496868
So apparently the hard work I put in every month to pay for my internet bills isn't worth as much as their "hard work". Nice.
>>
>>54497522
>>54497564
>replying to bait
>>
>>54496778
Cricket rents at and t phone towers and they have to listen to them or find a new company to host them
>>
>>54497602
Cricket was fully acquired by AT&T as a wholly owned subsidiary in March of 2014...
>>
>>54497673

Th-thank you, free market...
>>
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
>he fell for the """"smart""""phone meme
>>
>>54499819
>he fell for the '''''''''''''''''''''privacy''''''''''''''''''''' maymay
>>
Are you guys fucking stupid? It's not like they suddenly decided to collect information. They've been collecting information and you agreed to do so when you signed up with them, and agreed to their user policy. This isn't the first time they've updated their user policy. Every carrier doesn't something like this in one form or another.
>>
>>54496665
I'm surprised they weren't sharing it with AT&T this entire time - they are the parent company and Cricket is just an MVNO.
>>
>>54500006
They were, because you know, AT&T fucking owns Cricket. AT&T is a parent company.
>>
File: ss20150605at08.16.50.png (190 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
ss20150605at08.16.50.png
190 KB, 460x500
>free market will fix it
>>
>>54496665
Am I supposed to be alarmed or something?
>>
>>54496665
>not using fido
>>
Use Ting
https://ting.com/privacy_policy
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.