[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone help me transfer pictures to a micro SD card or a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Comb11052016020233.jpg (137 KB, 656x984) Image search: [Google]
Comb11052016020233.jpg
137 KB, 656x984
Can anyone help me transfer pictures to a micro SD card or a computer off of this phone? The screen got smashed so almost all of it is white when I turn it on and I can't see the menus. I just want to know what I need to push to navigate around the phone to get all the photos and videos onto an sd card so I can save them elsewhere.

They have sentimental value to me and I really would appreciate it.
>>
>>54489738
Can you plug it into a computer?
>>
>>54489754
Not him but some old phones can not interface.

OP if they mean that much do you I would not recommend a DIY solution. Do sounds still work?

I guess try to get an identical phone in working order and email them to yourself.
>>
Do you have a cable that can connect it to a computer?
>>
give it back jamal
>>
Manual for the phone is here OP http://www.manualslib.com/manual/92804/Lg-Ax260.html
>>
File: IMG_20160511_021744781~01.jpg (2 MB, 2185x4878) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_021744781~01.jpg
2 MB, 2185x4878
>>54489754
>>54489774
>>54489789
I do not think I can hook it up to a computer but it does have a micro SD slot and I'm certain there must be a way to transfer the pictures and videos to a card.

everything works perfectly as far as I know except the screen looks like this
>>
>>54489850
Learn the UI
Do it blind lel
That isn't a touch screen so you could learn how to reach the gallery, then email each picture to yourself, or load it onto an sd card
>>
>>54489907
that's what I'm asking, I need to know the menu layout so I don't fuck it up somehow. Are there any videos or pictures of someone navigating the menu to do that?

The phone has been deactivated for a while so I don't know if it'll let me send stuff anyway
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.