[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend $15,000 on a Cisco course >teacher just reads slides
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>spend $15,000 on a Cisco course
>teacher just reads slides from the board
>realise I could've just learnt this shit in my own time
>feel like dropping out
>come home
>post this shit on /g/
Hold me
>>
Did it seriously cost $15k? You could have used something like global knowledge for a lot less, and I wouldn't use global knowledge if my employer wasn't paying. Should be $2-3k for a one week crash course.
>>
>>54486061
>>54486106
This never happened.
>>
same thing with most oracle courses i took, with the exception of one. it really depends on the instructor you get. glad i didn't have to pay for those shit courses though.
>>
>>54486106
It's a combination of CCNA MCSE. You end up with a diploma

It is fucking shit anon. I could learn more from a fucking book
>>
Hint: you pay for the certificate at the end, not the knowledge you gain.
>>
>>54486163
and the connections you might make when taking the classes
>>
>>54486143
You're going to be making $120k+ though so worth it?
>>
>>54486061
Please tell me you accidentally added a 0.
>>
>>54486163
>>54486207
The certificate exams are 600 tops for all of them, and
>making connections
>some autist on /g/ talking to people
>>
>>54486207
>and the connections you might make when taking the classes
kek
>>
>>54486143
I've paid less than 400 usd for CCNA rs course, with quality instructor.
And not a rushed as fuck week-long course.
>>
>>54486061
Have you gotten to the part where they tell you the power cable can be used to send and receive data? I asked my instructor to explain but he just gave me a look and kept going. Always wondered if they'd figured out how to do that yet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.