[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job Application
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Alright /g/nets let's have some fun. I was recently applying for jobs and came across one that required a 2000 word essay on why I was a good candidate for the job. Fuck that.
So instead of me writing I'm going to let you write it. You each get 10 words. Make me proud.
Pic is my cat for motivation.
>>
Dear Employers:
I am a huge faggot, please hire me.
>>
>>54485381
I need this job because my life is a failed startup.
>>
>>54485381
>2000 words

First paragraph and first sentence of second paragraph should be properly written as dignifies both human reader and writer; remainder should be auto generated buzzwords interspersed with random prepositions and determiners as dignifies both inevitable automatic reader and therefore writer
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
I identify as a quadrosexual trans-furry leopard of color.
>>
>>54485381
This is the kind of corp that doesn't deserve to have anyone applying, and go bankrupt, for being such elitist cunts.

inb4 manchild

Fuck off fucking normie, get off 4chan if you aren't a manchild.
>>
In 1999, I killed a CIA nigger with my car.
>>
File: fags.png (31 KB, 981x839) Image search: [Google]
fags.png
31 KB, 981x839
It ain't gonna write itself
>>
>Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo...
continue with 1990 more
>...buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.
Trust me
>>
I will install FOSS on all of the workplace computers.
>>
>>54487012
there will always be some desperate enough niggers to apply, either that or boot lickers.
>>
I'm pretty inclined with my macbook
>>
Ruby is a huge cunt and gave me AIDS permentantely.
>>
>>54487106
as opposed to temporary AIDS that can be healed by raping african children.
>>
File: dicks2.png (47 KB, 1020x907) Image search: [Google]
dicks2.png
47 KB, 1020x907
It wasn't even worth it procrastinating for this
>>
>>54487012
>>54487091
>either that or boot lickers.

and that's it. The amount of people I have seen apply to work for my employer, that will take dirt for payment and work 10hr days with no lunch break (we work a 7hr day with .5hr lunch break) is amazing.

Have some fucking self respect, people.
>>
let's help anon with his essay

one word per post

DEAR
>>
>>54487249

Now hit submit and have it filtered into the garbage because there is profanity in it.
>>
"Well, sir why dont you implement a bfs in this whiteboard please?"

I bet most of you faggots would fail this.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Op here, I can't believe this is still up. Great stuff so far... Could be more cohesive. I should have let you know that the application is actually for a head IT spot at a fucking elementary school. The application alone has an "estimated time to completion" displayed at the top of the page with the average time taken currently at 17 hours and 23 mins... It only pays 14$/hour which is on par with local factory jobs.
What a job.
Also another pic if my cat b/c fuck it
>>
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're
>>
I am very fiscally responsible; I defecate at work to save money on toilet paper at home, plus I'm getting paid to drop a deuce on the job. I am also adept at urinating in sinks and writing witty commentary about management in permanent marker by the toilet paper dispenser.
>>
>>54485381
Nice cat.
I miss my cat.
>>
>>54489237
cute cat
>>
>>54489237
I'm not racist, but spics and Niggers need to hang from trees.

cute cat btw
>>
I am not a registered sex offender. I repeat not registered.
>>
I demand $40 an hour because that's what I deserve.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.