[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to buy this controller http://www.ipega.hk/index.php
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I want to buy this controller

http://www.ipega.hk/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=detail&catid=11%3Abluetooth-game-controller&id=1103%3Abluetooth-game-controller&Itemid=4&lang=en

what do you think? I will use the xbox360 controller emulator and play PC games with it.

is it a good idea? the gamepad looks sexy as fuck and have buttons on the back
>>
>>54471157
>sexy as fuck
>>
>>54471157
heads up

i have this exactly one

it doesn't work on Windows 7, only 8 or 10

also the L2 and R2 buttons are badly positioned
>>
>>54471223

really? is that bad? any other controller (Ipega) that is better than this?
>>
>>54471223

is it comfy?
>>
>>54471157
jesus christ, just buy a Dualshock 4. why buy this ugly piece of chink trash?
>>
>>54471253
I have tried two Ipegas. Don't purchase anything Ipega. It is garbage out of the box.
>>
>>54471223
Also this is an Android mobile controller. There are no PC drivers for them.
>>
>>54471575
WHY HASN'T THE DS4 HAD AUDIO SUPPORT UNLOCKED FOR PC YET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? SERIOUSLY. WHAT. THE. FUCK.
>>
>>54471575
>>54471687
>>54471698

welp, I think that settles this, I would buy a xbox360 gamepad, it cost the same and at least it has better reviews
>>
>>54471768
>xbox360
has worse analog sticks. way worse. huge deadzone as well. recent games support the Dualshock 4 natively. and you can use inputmapper to automatically make it function like a 360 controller for older games. and the touch pad is enable as mouse pad.
>>
Get a Xbox One controller.
>>
File: 2016-05-10 00.32.26.jpg (277 KB, 1992x1120) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-10 00.32.26.jpg
277 KB, 1992x1120
>>54471253

not that bad, you can set it as keyboard and map the keys to the controller keys

the problem us only on win7, on win8 and win10 it seems to work out of the box

also the touchpad works well, but the grip doesn't work on all phones, I've tested it on a note 4 and the grip was true, but it couldn't hold a moto g3

>>54471571

pretty comfy if you don't care for the L2 and R2 buttons

also if you don't plan to dock a smartphone i agree the dualshock 4 is the best option for pc
>>
>>54471847

I only want to use it for PC gaming

inb4 buy a DS4/XBONE Controller/ Steam Controller

is the DS4 that good? in my country it's only 10 dollars more expensive than a wireless Xbox360 controller
>>
I have a slightly different model. It's a pain in the ass to pair with anything, but it's decent enough when it works.
Just get a PS4 controller for 2D games.
>>
>>54471899

The Xbone controller is better desu.

My DS4's thumbsticks are already starting to tear and I rarely use it.
>>
>>54471157
The last controllers you'll ever need are Xbox 360 and Dualshock 4. Anything else is a waste of money.
>>
>>54471962
because it has XInput

literally that makes it better than any other controllers, that's all it needs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.