[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /jee/ think of the MX Master, I was thinking of picking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (272 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
272 KB, 3000x2000
What does /jee/ think of the MX Master, I was thinking of picking one up.
>>
I think the bronze looks ugly and would have preferred a silvery zink finish.

And it's a mememouse. Mickey Meme.
>>
>>54459796
What do you mean its a meme mouse?
>>
>>54459852
It's shit.
>>
>>54459867
Explain.
>>
I find the Bluetooth to be flaky, but otherwise it's perfect for me. I do a lot of office work, though, so no opinion on its gaming performance.
>>
>>54459928
Probably not gonna use it for gaming, mostly just shitposting and AutoCAD. Maybe some BF4 during lunch hours tho.
>>
>>54459942

I like it for the free-scrolling scrollwheel and the side-scrolling wheel. Battery will last you a good week with heavy use. Plus it works on every kind of surface I've tried it on. Recommended.
>>
>>54459969
How's the ergonomics of the mouse? From what I can see it looks very comfy.
>>
I've heard about the wheel breaking regularly. Keep an eye out for that
>>
>>54459977
More comfortable if you have a palm grip, but it feels alright for me with my claw grip. As long as you don't have tiny goblin hands, you'll be able to reach everything on the mouse comfortably.
>>
>>54459884
He can't because most of the retarded millennials on here are from the other cancerous boards.
>>
>>54460008
I palm grip so that should be great. I'm officially sold on at least trying out the mouse.
>>
>>54459604
Oh, 2 scroll wheels that's pretty handy. The main one wouldn't happen to be a 4 way wheel would it? That'd be perfect. Are the clicks loud?
>>
>>54460127
Go to best buy and get a feel for it. they should have it on display.
>>
>>54459942
I actually use my my G502 for Aucto CAD(Land Surveying) and BF4 everyday and if the 502 is good then the MX should be way better.
>>
>>54460163
Thanks anon will do.
>>
>1 year warranty on a $80 mouse
pretty sure my old $10 microshit mouse has longer warranty
>>
>Only 1600 DPI

I wish it was at least 3k. I like moving my mouse with fingers, not hand.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.