[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this broke as fuck library and its shitty installation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Fuck this broke as fuck library and its shitty installation. I've spent all day trying to get this shit working. In 3.1.0, they split the only useful functionality from the core and made it contrib. Only problem is: it's fucking near impossible to get the extra modules built with the actual library. Nothing I've tried works and there's nothing else out there.

There's VERY little documentation. The documentation provided on their site is poor, superficial, and often is written in broken English.
>>
>can't even setup a basic lib
Guess you aren't a good programmer.
>>
>>54436008
guess so
>>
I found that getting this to work requires lot of copying and pasting from StackOverflow and the samples. Luckily I've never needed to bother with the contrib
>>
>>54435987
there's probably a nuget package if you're using VC++
>>
>>54436089
i'm trying to use python because i'm a faggot that won't take the time to learn c++

you can get OpenCV to work with Java, but I'm trying to make something for my Pi from my Mac. Maybe the problem is that I should just do it from a Linux distro.
>>
>>54436158

No luck with pip?
>>
>>54436185
That's the first thing I tried. I think you must build it from source at the moment.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.