[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /g My cellphone contract is set to expire soon and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: comp.jpg (34 KB, 385x209) Image search: [Google]
comp.jpg
34 KB, 385x209
Hi /g

My cellphone contract is set to expire soon and I have a question.

I'm currently rocking a Moto G but have been thinking about scaling down (impossible, i know) to a dumb phone.

What I'm looking for is a basic phone that has basic functions (call and text), is sturdy, with a great battery.

I hate carrying my work with me, and I hate being so absorbed into my phone constantly.

I don't care about looks, just functionality.

Thank lads!
>>
No one is forcing you to install apps or add accounts. I could hand you a dumbphone for free and I know exactly what you're going to do. One week from now you're going to either swap the SIM over or go to the store to reactivate the Motorola.
>>
>>54431412
Just ask your mom to set a restricted mode with a password that only she knows, since you are such a weak-willed little bitch
>>
>>54431456
>>54431483
You fucking NEETs don't understand how shitty it is to get work emails pushed to your phone. Constantly.

If you fucking losers can't answer the question or help then fuckin beat it.
>>
>>54431591
>A bloo bloo, I'm too stupid to disable the e-mail app, woe is me, I am such a babby, please spoonfeed me
>>
>>54431608
You faggots constantly start dumb phone generals.

I bet you feel real big behind that keyboard of yours
>>
>>54431591
Do you know how easy it is to ignore emails?
>>
>>54431412
Blackberry Classic or Blackberry Q10

perfect for calling, texting and email. If you really need something on the go the browser is pretty good.
>>
What about those new Nokia's with a battery that could last like 25 days?
>>
>>54431591

Don't setup your work email on your phone then you dumb nigger.
>>
>>54431412
Ditch your cell phone completely and leave the NSA botnet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.