[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE, there are fucking pajeets and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1462135558700.jpg (22 KB, 550x382) Image search: [Google]
1462135558700.jpg
22 KB, 550x382
I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE, there are fucking pajeets and freelance codemonkeys everywhere ruining the art of programming with their easy money stackoverflow copy paste shit

>check livecoding.tv nothing but msdn/stackoverflow copy paste pajeets
>check Twitch/creative nothing but idiots making their unity game

Fuck you idiots for ruining such great art
>>
where do you stream your shitposting

link pls
>>
>>54428946
contribute to opensource project or start your own mr. z3r0c00l
>>
>programming has to be hard
no
>>
If you really cared about the "art" of it, you wouldn't care about the money involved.
>>
Programming is about creating software to fulfil a need. If the need is met and the code is relatively efficient, the method doesn't matter. Its not art.
>>
>>54429197
Calling MessageBox takes 2ms with low level languages while it takes 5x longer with Java/C#
>>
>>54429771
>windows
lol
>>
>>54428946
>My C.S degree is a glorified debt certificate, please send help
>>
>>54429799
>shitposting
lel
>>
>>54429771
>relatively efficient
lrn2read
>>
cool story bro
>>
>>54428946

Fuck you.

>0x7E0
>still judging people by the color of their skin

>>54429023

This.
>>
>>54428946
Your just made because capitalism is finally coming back around to kick you in the ass and you won't be able to make 100k+ per year sitting on your ass pretending to be a valuable asset.
>>
>>54428946
the enemy of art is commerce
>>
>>54428946
I do sympathise with you somewhat. Pajeets are everywhere in tech areas, and other fields I'm involved with. I've yet to see anything offered from a Pajeet that actually is high-quality or made with affection, or even looks good.

Most indies drop out, but more appear. Still, if they have the patience to persevere, let them.

It's frustrating, definitely, but you're just gonna have to go through it. They're all here to stay now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.