[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craig Wright on suicide watch http://www.drcraigwright.net/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: BvrCQnV.jpg (98 KB, 980x617) Image search: [Google]
BvrCQnV.jpg
98 KB, 980x617
Craig Wright on suicide watch

http://www.drcraigwright.net/jean-paul-sartre-signing-significance/
>>
>>54405782
what de fug is that
>>
>>54405782
give us context
>>
>>54405810
>>54405820
Apparently he claimed to invent buttcoins and somebody proved him to be a liar.
>>
>>54405855
>google name
>lol wot
>"i made bitcoin"
>>
Whoever Satoshi Nakamoto was will never be known because of how secretive they kept bitcoin development and the nature of the blockchain system being decentralized. Nice try on Wright though, to try to evade aussie taxes by claiming he's just a guy who made bitcoins to see if they worked.
>>
>>54406171
If Satoshi revealed himself, he could prove it with a simple signing of the genesis block, or moving his original coins. That would be damning evidence.
>>
this is good for bitcoin
>>
>>54406214
Sure, but there will always be someone to point out that access to the keys does not imply you are the creator -- you just have the keys.

But that would be very nitpicky of that person.
>>
I WAS ME AUSTIN ! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG !
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.