[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? >iphone sales decline >massive ipad sales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: Apple-logo-cracked-187x220.png (49 KB, 187x220) Image search: [Google]
Apple-logo-cracked-187x220.png
49 KB, 187x220
What went wrong?

>iphone sales decline
>massive ipad sales decline
>mac sales decline
>Apple stock going downhill
>Carl Ichan sells all his Apple stock
>company has lost almost 250 billion in value from their peak
>Apple movies and books banned in China
>Apple loses iPhone trademark in China
>India won't allow Apple to sell refurbished phones
>Apple Music is such a disaster they are redesigning it again
>Apple Music will delete your music if your not careful b/c iTunes is the shittiest software known to man
>Apple employee commits soduko at the HQ
>>
>>54399802
>itunes shittiest software known to man

obviously never used gimp
>>
File: temp.jpg (245 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
245 KB, 1920x1080
>>54399802
>>
>>54399802
Don't worry, they will fix this by dropping support for "old" devices in iOS 10
:^)
>>
File: no uncle tim! no!.jpg (21 KB, 455x360) Image search: [Google]
no uncle tim! no!.jpg
21 KB, 455x360
>>54399802
>tfw you work at apple
>>
They have saturated the market with iShit.
>>
>OSX still cant cut and paste
>memory hog, doesn't really work on 2GB computers
>application are still like twice the size of the windows/linux version
>finder will never show system files even though it's an "unix system"
>X applications are considerably slower than on Windows or Linux
>App store on desktop has same quality as the windows store
>hardware designers are now going full retard with Jobs gone
>>
>>54399843
>obviously never used gimp
GIMP is fine to use, it doesn't hide all you music, makes it impossible to put music on anything other than iCrap devices.
Difficult to use UI when ALL it does it play music!
>>
>>54400004
Yeah, lay off Gimp already.
>>
>>54399949
Macs can't cut and paste?
Are you sure? I don't own a Mac but I would've thought you could do something that basic
>>
I've used OS X for a decade or so. You are absolutely right. Shit is going downhill fast, and apparently no fucks are given from Apple as they keep trying to shill stuff that people just DNGAF about.
>>
>>54400018
Macs can copy and paste. They never added cut because it's basically just copy and then delete, I guess they thought it would be redundant to put it as an extra option. Plus, they wanted to encourage using drag and drop when it was still uncommon.
>>
>>54399949
>>54400018
>>54400053

Just looked it up, they kind of can. CMD c to copy then CMD Opt v to "move" it
Basically cut and paste but more "revolutionary"
>>
>>54399949
>>54400018
>>54400053
They can cut, copy and paste

pic is from my hackintosh
>>
>>54400072
What version you running? It seems it was only introduced recently
>>
>>54400072
"Cut" is always grayed out on my machine
>>
>>54399802
>oversatruate market with expensive technology
Everyone could see it coming
>>
>>54399802
>>Carl Ichan sells all his Apple stock

Thank God. Fuck Icahn.
Apple board must be happy they don't have to give an ear to his shit anymore.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (28 KB, 373x389) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
28 KB, 373x389
lmao
m
a
o
>>
Same thing that happened when they fired jobs company cant live without the man
>>
Weren't they selling iPhones in China like candy back in 2015? What happened?
>>
>>54400196
How do you compare 2 like that?
>>
>>54400196
Good.
>>
a company like Apple needs a good CEO, Tim Cook is clueless, was hired simply for being Jobs gay lover. At some point Apple is going to have to face this or watch their company fade along with Nokia, Blackberry, HP, etc
>>
>>54400355
You forgot microsoft in your list shill
>>
>>54400355
You forgot Sun. Apple is the new Sun.
>>
>>54400369
>>54400379
I agree, and we can add Yahoo to that list of major tech companies being driven into the ground by inept executive managment
>>
>>54400369
As much as I hate Microsoft, I can't see them going anywhere anytime soon. They own way to much that is relied on by billions of people and companies.
Apple on the other hand make shinny computers and phones that are outdated every 6 months. Once people realize they don't need to spend $900 on the latest iShit the company is gone.
>>
File: 1461906298466.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1461906298466.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>54400355
>watch

i see what you did there
>>
>>54400018
I used to use macs back in the PPC days so I can tell you they've been able to do that since at least 10.3 - panther. And showing system files is an easy terminal fix, but no one does it because a bunch of garbage and shit shows up. Make no mistake, OS X used to be the shit compared to windows, but intel macs are overpriced junk and OS X has turned into a fucking bloated piece of shit that sickens me - hence why I went back to mother linux.

For awhile though, back in the 10.4 tiger years, it was bliss.
>>
>>54400425
>shitty computers and phones that are outdated every 6 months
>iphones are updated longer than most android phones
>macbooks last longer and hold their resell value better than any other laptop
okay, buddy. p.s, the iPhone SE 64GB is $500, not $900.
>>
>>54400541
>okay, buddy. p.s, the iPhone SE 64GB is $500, not $900.
good call shill, Tim Cook is really on the ball thinking people will go back to 4" screens
>>
>>54400595
small screens are based, you can actually reach things at the top of the phone without having to use your other hand

I sold my iPhone 6s for a iPhone SE and I've been very happy with it
>>
>>54400541
http://shop.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/apple-iphone-6s-plus-128gb-pay-as-you-go-space-grey

Apple iPhone 6s Plus 128GB in Space Grey:
€1029.99 = $1174.45
>iphones are updated longer than most android phones
I don't know anyone with an iPhone older that the 5. I know many people with Galaxy s2 and other android phones from around then
>>
Apple needs to build something to compete with cheaper phones and chromebooks, they need to turn away from iTunes being DRM riddled shit and understand that people want to own their music and share it.

Apple needs to focus on keeping their hardware up to date, no one wants underpowered shit, they should also focus on supporting windows and linux out of the box buy incorporating vmware fusion for free.

the iPhone is fucking retarded because they don't have 4k screens, its 1080p like fuck, who wants old shit?

they are losing sales because cheaper and better alternatives that don't lock users into a pay wall, and they have not created anything new since jobs has died.
>>
>>54400072
>undo typing

idiot, not cut and paste on text, but on files
>>
>>54400619
Apple: Our new phone has a huge screen its and you all need it
Apple Cuck: OMG revolutionary
Apple: Our new phone has a a much smaller screen its and you all need it
Apple Cuck: OMG revolutionary
Apple Cuck: small screens are based
>>
>>54400627

>I know many people with Galaxy s2 and other android phones from around then

Those are called 'poor people' anon
>>
>>54400655
Some people like big phones, but there are still a lot of people that prefer smaller phones. Is that such a hard concept to grasp?
>>
File: 1462174792797.jpg (231 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462174792797.jpg
231 KB, 1440x1080
>>54400642

>right click copy
>open directory you want to copy file to
>right click paste item

Can't believe I'm actually responding to this bait
>>
>>54400673
it would be funny if this try-hard shilling was just a /g/ meme but Apple corporate culture is overrun by these marketing hacks trying to put an 'innovation' spin on everything
>>
>>54400541
My SGS3 runs better than an iPhone 4 does now, and that's because of Apple's "updates."

As for Macbooks retaining their value, that's only because normie think that Apple hardware is actually different from what comes in other laptops rather than understanding that it's the exact same Foxconn shit. Macbooks do not last longer and this misconception is the reason they have higher resale value. I've seen Windows laptops last longer than Macbooks and I've seen Macbooks last longer than Windows laptops. It really comes down to how the user treats the kit.

And holy shit you'd have to be a retard to pay $500+ for a four year old piece of used electronics that has no warranty instead of buying something new, with warranty, that's faster and has better battery life EVEN IF IT'S A WINDOWS MACHINE
>>
>>54399844
TRIGGERED
>>
>>54400710
what about move??? you need cut to be able to do that.

but I agree, its not that big a deal as idiots in here make it out to be
>>
File: rip.jpg (16 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
16 KB, 620x350
>>54399802
It's pretty simple, Steve is dead.

It's been all downhill from there.
>>
>>54400673
Not really. I own my own home, several cars and motorcycles, and a monster of a battlestation. You know how I afforded all that? By not upgrading my phone (WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO MAKE CALLS) every two weeks.

SIII mini. come at me.
>>
>>54400736
So true. I've sold so many macs for more than I payed to finance my PC empire in my room.

"Here's a top of the line MPB with a core 2 duo"

>tfw I bought a quad core i7 build with it.
>>
>>54400736
>you'd have to be a retard

Well, that's what Mac users are.
>>
- To expensive for the general populous
- Mac's way to fucking expensive
- Most people can't into unix
- Most people like windows and don't have the time to learn mac OS X
-Most people are satisfied with the computer / phone they currently have
- Some people would rather have a rooted android then wait for a iPhone jailbreak
>>
File: 1457619624254.jpg (3 MB, 1744x2616) Image search: [Google]
1457619624254.jpg
3 MB, 1744x2616
>>54399802

It says quite a lot about Jobs' accomplishment that even after all this Apple is the number 1 richest company on planet earth, but nice try kid.
>>
>>54400920
>1 richest company on planet earth
gr8 b8
Got any references to back up this claim?
>>
>>54400710
what about moving a file not just copying? If I have a huge file I want to move and my drive is almost full I can't just copy/paste it because I'll end up with two instances of the file using up all the storage? Sure you could fire up a terminal and mv that shit but can you just right click and cut/paste or does OSX not let you do that?
>>
>>54400920
It's pretty easy to be profitable when you price your products literally twice as much as your competitors for the same thing.

It's hilarious how idiots buy that shit and make Apple rich.
>>
>>54400196
>invest in index funds
>get lower ROI than savings account
lmao
>>
>>54399949

i don't get this cut and paste meme, you can enable the mouse to perform normal right click functions, this is like a late 90s complaint
>>
>>54400945
>>
>>54401002
>Having to enable your mouse to right click
>not having that freedom by default
>>
>>54401024
Most profitable is not the same as richest.
>>
>>54400962

it's not easy at all, most companies jack their shit up to twice the price and they're out of business, Apple gets away with it because they know what they're doing
>>
>>54401027
Right click is too complicated for Mac users.
>>
>>54401027

>choosing what your mouse does isn't freedom
>having it decided beforehand for you is freedom

ok sweetie
>>
>>54401024
>profitable
Not the same a richest
They sell a couple of cheap devices for a huge markup, of course they're profitable
>>
>>54401061
>having it decided beforehand the it is NOT enabled for you is NOT freedom
ftfy
>>
>>54401024
>richest
>most profitable

Can you into accounting? Richest implies having a large net asset amount. Profitable means that they generate money quickly. These are not the same thing.
>>
>Leveraged all the free labor from FreeBSD
>Leveraged low price of Intel processors
>Leveraged all the almost free labor from Foxconn
>Profit
>Nothing more to be leveraged.
>>
>>54401045
They are master manipulators. Some might say that Apple is the most successful cult ever.
>>
>>54401112
I thought apple became the richest tech company when they toppled samsung a few years ago.
>>
>>54399802
They really need to fix itunes for windows. Even freeware does a better job then itunes. They need to slim it down fuck ipodservice/bonjour and other shit.
>>
>>54401260
>using Apple software on Windows

Good luck with that.
>>
>>54400305

It's percent gain/lost. Not absolute value.
>>
>>54400196
>>54401429
I mean what site did you get that graph from?
>>
Apple deleting all mp3 files from Apple Music subscribers' hard drives
https://blog.vellumatlanta.com/2016/05/04/apple-stole-my-music-no-seriously/

>being this cucked by apple
>>
>>54400066
Command + X works as cut too
>>
>>54400619
To be fair the SE is the only product they have made in the last 3 years that I actually want to buy.
>>
>>54399802
A huge lack of innovation and adaptability.
>>
>>54400630
>the iPhone is fucking retarded because they don't have 4k screens, its 1080p like fuck, who wants old shit?
enjoy your trash battery life for audiophile tier placebo
>>
>>54401605
What he said is stupid but it has some truth. They should try to improve battery life instead of making it more anorexic.
>>
>>54401260
the issue is that it basically implements cocoa on windows which is p. lol honestly
>>
Apple lost its identity. After Jobs died they were like "We're going to make your UI look like Androids!". They're fucking lost without Jobs. They need someone new to innovate. They need a designer and the problem is most CEOs are not designers. So now any new CEO they hire, they're probably going to be looking at their financials rather than their artistic vision. Because really the whole artsy look of Apple is what sold so many units in the first place.

tl;dr they need an "artist" for a CEO, not a businessman
>>
>>54401631
I'm pretty good with the battery on my 6, it'll get me through dicking around at work in a deadzone w/ bad wifi, but it's way too slippery so I'm just gonna go to the SE. Think we may have hit peak thin here too.
>>54401468
I'm not sure how he managed it, because my files are all unchanged. I just checked with some songs that show up wrong on my iCloud library and it only touched my tags.
>>
>>54400083

>It seems it was only introduced recently

So you just assume the points you argue are still valid without doing any recent research. Typical /g/
>>
Same thing that happened to Microsoft more than a decade ago: Nations and other companies are starting to stand up to them.
>>
I've wanted to switch over to Mac for years, ever since I got a taste with my first laptop, a Macbook. The problem is, their shit's overpriced and doesn't work with anything. If I want to use an OS like that except cheaper, I'll hop on my Linux machine. So after years of waiting for Apple to make Mac OS X not an inaccessible piece of shit, I'm left with the conclusion that Apple is a lifestyle brand.
>>
>>54399949

>>hardware designers are now going full retard with Jobs gone

Wow, you don't know the first thing about Apple do you? Its had the same design team switching out one or two people since the late 90s.

Jon Ive and his team design everything.

>I just want a 16:9 iPhone 4 body with 6S/7 specs
>>
>>54400945
Assets, revenue and profit aren't the same thing
>>54401251
>tech company
That's one of the keywords
You can even exclude Samsung all together, since Samsung is a xbox hueg conglomerate, their business is much more than just tech
Though, Samsung assets are almost twice what Apple has
>>
>>54401912
Without Jobs to yell at them, they are worthless.

See >>54399844

Would Steve have let this happen?
>>
>>54401912
>>Wow, you don't know the first thing about Apple do you? Its had the same design team switching out one or two people since the late 90s.
>Jon Ive and his team design everything.
You don't know anything about Apple history, right?
Jobs always oversaw design and he would go full autism over the most minimal things
>>
iCloud has transformed Macs from intuitive and beautiful machines into unusable pieces of trash.

iTunes is bad but you can mostly avoid using it if you don't keep tons of music on your phone. But iCloud is pervasive and infects every Apple product.
>>
>>54402327
Apple is the new Sun. And what was Sun's motto over 20 years ago?
>>
>>54400117
Underrated
>>
Its just a correction, investors expected everyone on the planet to buy 2 new iphones each year. If you think Apple is actually in trouble you are delusional, they are in a position their competitors would kill for to be in.
>>
>>54402466
>market share dropping on all fronts
>position to kill for

OK buddy.
>>
>>54400955
Cmd-drag. The clipboard is for content, not files. This is a shitty winfag shortcut you're better off unlearning.
>>
>>54400710
you're not responding to bait you're ignoring a legit complaint you dumb fucking ishill nigger. god you need to kys. can you even fucking read?
>>
>>54402595
>removing features is a good thing

Gotta love iFag rationalizations.
>>
File: 1462343512845.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462343512845.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
>>54399843
Itunes > Gimp?
>>
>>54400756
This.
/thread
>>
>>54402679
I bet you're one of the faggots that cried when compression in OpenSSL was removed.

Stupid shit should be removed, doesn't matter how many retards used it.
>>
>>54401112
Then how would you define it? Wallstreet uses market cap, which gives it to Apple. Maybe you like tangible assets in which case I guess exxon would win with their massive oil reserves
>>
>>54399843
At least GIMP is a free alternative to costly software.

iTunes is a free alternative to other far superior free software.
>>
>>54402697
>compression in OpenSSL

Your autism is showing.
>>
>>54399802
Everybody with a brain knew apple stock was insanely overvalued and was going to get hit extremely hard the next market correction.

They could have saved themselves if they had diversified (see google gobbling up tons of different companies in different areas), but for some reason they didn't do it and now they are getting fucked in the ass.
>>
>>54399802
Modern Apple is a parody of its former self.

There is a reason why the iphone 4s is still in production to this day.

When Steve Jobs was around he lead the creation of robust, well built and beautiful software and hardware. They could sell it at any price because there was no competition for what they were doing.

Modern Apple is just trying to sell the same shit over and over to retard hipster, for them it is more important to sell status than an actual good product; when the actual reason they got a hook on all the hipster wannabes was because they use to make the best computers.
>>
>>54402736
I don't think it is just them selling the same stuff over and over. There were some major improvements between generations. The problem is that now that massive growth has slowed. I mean once you get to a 1080p phone screen a 4k upgrade is difficult and not great. 1080p is good enough and it shows in the sales. Not even counting the bad economy.
>>
>>54402736
whats funny is even though apple hasn't really improved since Jobs died they're still selling the best quality electronics on the market

there is STILL no competitor to the iphone
there is STILL no competitor to the macbook
>>
>>54402810
>inb4 someone posts some superficially sleek looking Android abomination that, at the end of the day, still runs a bloated Java-based OS

>inb4 someone posts an ultraportable that sacrifices battery life and still runs Windows
>>
>>54402810
>this is what macfags really believe

Jesus christ. If this was actually true, Apple wouldn't be in trouble, but they are in deep trouble.
>>
>>54402842
just do it

just post a product that is comparable to the iphone or the macbook

I'm waiting
>>
>>54402831
>I know I just made an insane claim that even a toddler could prove wrong
>I know I'll inb4 so they can't prove me wrong
>>
File: 1449882508301.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1449882508301.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>54402810
>>
File: tumblr_lve9dkQ6ZZ1qzmaw7.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lve9dkQ6ZZ1qzmaw7.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>54402810
>>
>>54402861
It's almost as if you don't know what the word "competitor" means. I can go into /csg/ and find a shitty plastic thing that looks like a macbook. Doesn't mean it's a macbook competitor or even half as good.
>>
>>54402859
Any Nexus Phone

Any Dell Ultrabook

These are far better than Apple products and cost half as much for double the performance.

It's hilarious how bad Apple products are.
>>
>>54402882
>rationalizing this hard
>>
>>54402901
see
>>54402831

Tell me more about how your plasticky Nexus running deprecated hardware and a rickety, bloated VM-based language are superior to anything running purpose-built native languages on mostly custom hardware?

Android is for toasters and toys.
>>
>>54402901
>any nexus phone
the 5X is plastic. the 6P is built nicely but at that price why wouldn't you get a (cheaper) iphone SE?

>any dell ultrabook
I know from personal experience that dell ultrabooks are not built as nicely as Macbooks, that Windows is not as pleasant to use as OSX, and that Dell's support is utter shit compared to Apple. it's just not the same.

there's a reason they cost half as much.
>>
>>54402924
No offense buddy, but you're a nutjob. Your personal experience is worth zilch.
>>
>>54402934
And yours is worth so much? Fuck off, clown.
>>
>>54402945
Macfag has gone off the deep end.
>>
>>54399802
>>Apple loses iPhone trademark in China

Oh shit, seriously?
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>54402810
>>54402831
>>54402859
>>54402924
>>54402945
>>
>>54402698
>>54401112
Total assets alone isn't a good measure of "richest" since it ignores liabilities. Assets-Liabilities (shareholders' equity), market cap, net income, or even revenue are better to look at.
>>
One thing i like about macs is the 2009/2010 white macbook. Using vlc for playing flacs on it (inb4) was one of the best audio experiences. The eq actually eqd properly unlike any other software system ive used.
>>
>>54400756

It's not because Steve is dead.

It's because a lot of their most talented and experienced employees left. They left because Apple stock went ballistic, and they were tired of busting their asses.

Apple suffered a massive brain drain. Even if they hire the best people they can find, they still lost a number of very experienced people with ten and twenty years of experience and memories under their belt.

The current Apple employees are probably tearing their hair out re-engineering stuff that was tried fifteen years ago, but without the benefit of hindsight.

That said, I think Apple's only going to continue to grow. I mean, shit, they have so much cash I can't imagine them ever failing on any sort of timeline that we can even comprehend. Their mobile offerings will slow as they reach market saturation, but unless they royally fuck up their computer products, they're just going to become more and more significant in the business world. Right now, probably 75% of "web geek" types are using Macs. And web programming, essentially, the future of mainstream software. Unless competitors can somehow create an anti-Apple stigma based on a pretentious, uncool nerd vibe, they're just going to lose market share.
>>
Samsung has faster hardware yet lags and slows compared to an iPhone.
>>
>>54402731
apple should diversify by creating a competitor for uber, call it apple rides, and then you can get an automated car to pick you up, no fear of being in the car with a stranger, then the car will give you a blowjob.
>>
File: apple self driving car.jpg (111 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
apple self driving car.jpg
111 KB, 612x612
>>54403142
>apple
>automated car
>>
>>54403038
You highly underestimate how niche Apple's market is.

MacOS market share is around 5%, iOS market share is around 20% and dropping rapidly.

There's basically nowhere for them to go but down, they have already played their hand and nobody wants it anymore.
>>
Nothing went wrong. This is just what happens when the snowball reaches the bottom of the hill.
>>
>>54403181
kek
>>
>>54403038
>Apple suffered a massive brain drain.
Confirmed, Siri has gotten retarded over the last 3 years. This is regression.
>>
>>54399949
They can cut and paste text but apparently you can't do it with files
>>
>>54403454
>What is move?

Try again.

Also, El Capitan is garbage. Seriously? They couldn't even be assed to make the menu bar clock a fixed width?
>>
>>54402934
You automatically invalidated all claims doing in this and all 4chan threads
>>
>>54402698
Market cap is the theoretical liquid value of the company if it was magically dissolved, its more of a measure of the perceived value of the company based upon its profitability to a shareholder. This wouldn't be a good way to measure its value in accounting standards as its value would fall if all of the shares were liquidised.

Tangible assets means physical assets, which is to say there will be non-physical assets. For example, goodwill which is a monetary value placed upon the trust the company has built up over its time trading which in Apples case is probably huge.

Don't quote me, but I believe the way to measure that would be to subtract the number on their balance sheet from the market cap. So one may be able to say that there apple is the richest for having the highest market cap, but as I've stated, I don't believe its approptiate to measure a companies worth based upon this.

Anyone who has more than an A Level understanding of accounting feel free to correct me on this.

>>54403014
I did say net. Maybe thats a British accounting thing.
>>
Something I just don't get is the MacBook pricing.

I want the MacBook because of how light and portable it is, but why the fuck does that thing cost the same as an rMBP? The rMBP refresh will probably cost the same too, but the performance difference is huge.

I can't justify the purchase when the rMBP is sitting there at the same price.
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (119 KB, 1039x799) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
119 KB, 1039x799
>>54404561
>why the fuck does that thing cost the same as an rMBP?
Because muh profit margins.

That and apple customers are fucking retarded enough to pay for it, so they'll keep charging that much for it. Just like they're fucking retarded enough to pay $1300 for a memebook pro with a 3 year old processor that comes standard on $600 used laptops now.
>>
>>54399802
>Apple employee commits sudoku
Source?
>>
File: 1461610956809.png (212 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461610956809.png
212 KB, 800x800
>Have literally 1 product for 90% of your profits
>Your entire market is replacement only
>Phones basically have zero improvements year to year
>Have zero market presence outside the US
>Your cheapest product is still too expensive for developing countries
>Wonder why your business is sinking
>>
>What went wrong?
They relied on China for their growth.
>>
>>54399802
>>Apple Music is such a disaster they are redesigning it again
didn't follow the hype. What was bad about it?
>>
>>54405824
Nothing to stand out from the others while they were free and had more features.

Basically every Apple product ever
>>
>>54399844
I place my mouse sideways in defense mode and end my turn.
>>
>>54405646
i agree that apple is dying but
>zero market presence outside the US
bullshit, its in every developed western country
>>
>>54402810
>Quality electronics
>Quality
And yet they didnt use any underfill on their iphones touch ic.
https://youtu.be/-iX7TyEjJ2E
>>
>>54406018
Underrated
>>
>>54402595
>implying files aren't content
a distinction that makes no sense and no one asked for
>>
Meme dies too.
>>
What a bunch of jelly poorfags itt

>apple is finished and bankrupt i swear guise

ahahah lmao
>>
File: 1462476704019.png (170 KB, 490x446) Image search: [Google]
1462476704019.png
170 KB, 490x446
>>54399844
That it excruciating to look at. Which ape thought any of this was a good idea?
>>
>>54399802
>sale declines
Affect everybody, the only accusation one could make to Apple is that they didn't release rMBP refreshes.

>Apple stock going downhill
95% of it is not related to Apple but outside factors.

>Carl Ichan sells all his Apple stock
Because he's afraid of China, see "outside factors" and is an outside factor on the stock himself. Besides, the guy himself said that the Apple stock is massively undervalued.

>company has lost almost 250 billion in value from their peak
That's how the stock market works. Besides, when the fuck did they have 750 billion value?

>Apple movies and books banned in China
>India won't allow Apple to sell refurbished phones
Neither of it is related to Apple doing anything wrong, does it?

>Apple Music is such a disaster they are redesigning it again
Improving shitty service ... sounds good.

>Apple Music will delete your music if your not careful
Your OS will delete all of your data if you're not careful.

>Apple employee commits soduko at the HQ
So? Do we even know the reasons by now?

>>54402700
iTunes is one of the best looking music players and the homesharing feature is pretty fancy and easy to use.

>>54400595
SE is still barely available a month after launch, they are clearly popular.

>>54402901
>Any Nexus Phone
Stil lags, more expensive than SE and a fucking phablet. (also it's slower and got worse battery life)

>Any Dell Ultrabook
16:9 trash.
>>
>>54408572
>Shilling this hard
>>
>>54408499
The mouse seems somehow reasonable, given the design it's hard to put it everywhere else. The pencil is hard to charge without changing the shape, though the battery case has no excuses, specially given the crazy price.
>>
>>54408602
Nice argument there, son.
>>
>>54408607
>defending the mouse
"Oh darn my mouse died let me just plug it in and continue using it" OH WAIT.
>>
>>54408626
Assuming you're the other guy, nice subjective statments meant purely to defend Apple despite their numerous well-documented shortcomings, "son".
>>
>>54408626
there is no argument to be had, you are just a shill trying to put a spin on a company with a shit product line, this is why Apple is dying, the executives running the company try and excuse every one of their mistakes with hype and spin, they have no accountability. Unfortunately Apple has not lost enough money yet to oust Cook and other clueless board members to get the company back on track

>Nice argument there, son.
shill somewhere else, ok daughter ;p
>>
>>54408645
Doesn't it last pretty long? Should never be an issue if you plug it over night. Although seeing it again, there seems to be space on the side.

>>54408678
>nice subjective statments
Like what? India fucking up their own market not being the fault of Apple is a subjective statement? Ichan stating that he sold his stock because he is afraid of China is a subjective statement? XPS having a consumer garbage 16:9 aspect ratio is subjective? It's actually 3:2?

>>54408733
>Apple is dying
Oh dear.
>>
>>54408781
Subjective statements in this post include
>"consumer garbage"
>"fucking up their own market"
>>
>>54408781
>>nice subjective statments
>Like what?
(Im not who youre quoting)
everything Apple has done since Jobs dies is a joke:
- trash can shaped Mac Pro
- over priced, low power MacBook with only 1 port
- Beats by Dre
- iWatch
- fucking up iPhone pricing per specs

Tim Cook has no plan, no ideas, he is just fucking everything up about Apple. And I use Macs, its sad to see the company taken over by clueless shills trying to force shit down the customers throat with marketing hype
>>
>>54408851
>trash can shaped Mac Pro
Why is this bad?
>>
>>54408781
>Doesn't it last pretty long? Should never be an issue if you plug it over night.
Either you will have to plug it in regularly, which is much more effort than you should have to put in, but if you dont, or you forget, it'll randomly stop working and you can't use it, just hope you're not doing anything remotely important. They could have put the connector anywhere, But it's a classical apple, sacrificing all functionality for looks.

Wireless mice in general are terrible but this one is not defendable.
>>
>>54399802
This is what happens when you let a gay run your company
>>
>>54408882
its an example of how people running Apple have no real technical knowledge to back up their design and are relying entirely on the showmanship and esthetics but none of the smart design and intelligence Jobs had behind the the designs
>>
>>54408882
There is literally no reason for it. It's flashy for flashiness' sake
>>
>>54408909
Explain, I was under the assumption that the central cooling bullshit was to reduce fan noise by spreading the motherboard over a larger area.

>>54408929
So is 70% of tech in general.
>>
>>54408820
>"fucking up their own market"
Mercantilism proved itself to be suboptimal for trade and commerce, also Brazil trying to do a similar thing (moving the production to the country) and it didn't go very well to say the least.

>"consumer garbage"
16:9 is objectively inferior to 3:2 or 16:10 when it comes to everything but movies and vidya, since it offers less real desktop estate.

>>54408851
>- trash can shaped Mac Pro
No idea how the trashcan Mac sells, so can't comment on it. Whether you like the design or agree with it's functionality doesn't matter. All that objectively matters to compare Cook and Jobs is the money they make.

>MacBook with only 1 port
Seems to sell alright.

>Beats by Dre
No idea whether they sell better or worse since Apple bought them. Again, them being shitty headphones is not relevant for the discussion.

>iWatch
Best selling wearable.

>fucking up iPhone pricing per specs
What? A9 is one of the most powerful SoCs and they use the fastest NANDs. SE is pretty cheap.

>>54408885
>Wireless mice in general are terrible but this one is not defendable.
Meh, as long you're not a gaymer fag and can deal with the charging, it's not too bad. Lesser cables are always better. The way they implemented it, is shitty indeed though.
>>
>>54408938
there are better ways to do that, they picked that shape for pretentious aesthetics
>>
>>54399802
steve jobs died
>>
>>54408965
Not like there is any other powerful computer in such a small form factor.
>>
>>54408956
>Best selling wearable
Yeah, and the Titanic sold a lot of tickets too.
>>
>>54399949
>cut and paste
Those of us not in elementary school call it move.
>>
>>54408965
>there are better ways to do that
Examples please, not because I want to refute your argument, but because I'm curious.

>>54408965
>they picked that shape for pretentious aesthetics
I dunno, it has a ridiculously small form factor.
>>
>>54408985
Doubt the development costs were too high, and they probably already made them up tenfold. What's your point?

Sure it's shit but any wearable is, at least it sells nice, which is the entire point.
>>
>>54408956
youre why Apple is dying, trying to spin stupid design and mediocrity with shitty excuses, Apple will continue to fall, people like you wont get fired unfortunately till Apple loses another couple hundred billion or so
>>
>>54399802
>iTunes is the shittiest software known to man

You obviously haven't used linux
>>
>>54408997
Im not giving you any free ideas
>>
>>54409029
If you're not GNU here then you can just fuck off.
>>
Apple just wants our schmeckles at the end of the day and will pump out trash just to get a few more.
>>
>>54408997
>Examples please
Larger decent quality fans in a normal case. A quiet powerful desktop isnt anything.

>it has a ridiculously small form factor.
True, which is very impractical for a workstation, and the cylindrical shape is also space-inefficient.
>>
>Be me 6 months ago
>New to stocks and shit
>Dont want to lose my money so i invest everything i have on something safe
>So i buy Apple stocks

God fucking damn it
Should i sell what i have before i lost everything or wait if the price rises again?
>>
Oh man, cant wait til they have to lower their prices.

That would be their death tho, since they would be losing their "premium" badge
>>
>>54409074
They'll raise once Apple invents wireless charging on a year or two
>>
>>54409060
> A quiet powerful desktop isnt anything.
For you. M-maybe they didn't design it and having you in mind?
>>
File: apple_stocks_down.jpg (203 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
apple_stocks_down.jpg
203 KB, 500x557
>>54399802
Blame this guy.
>>
>>54399802
the bubble popped. That's all.
>>
>>54409105
>M-maybe they didn't design it and having you in mind?
They didn't, as I wouldn't fall for something like this. But still, a normal desktop isnt hard to make quiet.
>>
>>54399802
Link? This sounds hilarious
>>
>>54409060
>A quiet powerful desktop isnt anything.
I happen to like quiet powerful desktops

>True, which is very impractical for a workstation
If it's on my desk, I get more desk-space. If it's under my desk, it doesn't matter. I don't see how it's impractical.

>and the cylindrical shape is also space-inefficient.
Compared to a rectangle, this is true, however the point was to put a central fan in to reduce the size.

I mean, the worst I can say about it is that it doesn't come with a CD/DVD drive, but I store just about everything on USB sticks or on a laptop server now.
>>
>>54400053
Apple's philosophy is “why have 2 shortcuts when 1 suffices?” “why have 2 ports when 1 suffices?” “why have 2 mouse buttons when one suffices?” etc.

What they never realize is that 1 suffices only in theory, not in practice.
>>
>>54409177
>If it's under my desk, it doesn't matter. I don't see how it's impractical.
In fact, it doubles as a trash can if it's under your desk!
>>
>>54409157
>a normal desktop isnt hard to make quiet.
Sure but they went for a super fucking small desktop. I don't remember seeing any alternatives as powerful in this form factor, and most normal people care about aesthetics, the trashcan is pretty based at it.
>>
>>54400673
i know two homeless people with galaxy s 4s that they got for free or close to free.
>>
File: 4chan digimon patachu(1).jpg (11 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
4chan digimon patachu(1).jpg
11 KB, 192x144
He tried to warn us all.
>>
>>54409089
>Lower their prices
>Apple destroys thousands of their own products straight out of the factory to keep prices high on the market
No they won't, if they do they die. This is a rotten apple to begin with.
>>
>>54399802
So they are returning to their pre 90's form?

Good

the 2000's was usually kind to apple but we knew it wouldn't last.

Only piece of apple crap ive owned was a ipodtouch3rdgen 64gb and it was a very nice unit and it still works and i love it but newer ipods and iphones are fucking useless + locked down

Retarded design decisions like having one port on a ultralight laptop and the stupid mouse oh god i could go on forever.

Bye bye apple it was fun.
>>
>>54409260
Msi has a trashcan the same size with dual 980s
>>
>>54408956
>All that objectively matters to compare Cook and Jobs is the money they make.
>>MacBook with only 1 port
>Seems to sell alright.
>>Beats by Dre
>No idea whether they sell better or worse since Apple bought them. Again, them being shitty headphones is not relevant for the discussion.
>>iWatch
>Best selling wearable.
people who make excuses like this could not hold a job at McDonalds, this Beavis and Butthead slacker attitude of "I dont care, people are buying it, stop bothering me, what does it matter if I spit in the fries", these do-nothing corporate executives are what is killing Silicon Valley
>>
>>54409238
>Browse sadpanda for 2-3 minutes
>finish
>throw fap tissues in top of computer
>No longer have to have space for both a trash can and a computer

Fapple©
"Spank Different"
>>
>>54409177
>If it's under my desk, it doesn't matter
Exactly, especially in a workstation environment.

>I don't see how it's impractical.
Really? You didn't think about the reduced power, higher price, minimal upgradability and all the things you can stick in a real desktop that you'll have to plug in externally with this?

>USB sticks
>laptop server
Wat. This is a workstation, where you'll want things like many large SSDs/HDDs, Audio interface cards, video capture cards and other specialized things. That you now have to have on the outside, limited to those available with thunderbolt.
>>
>>54399844
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>54406018
kek
>>
File: 625058_p0.png (84 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
625058_p0.png
84 KB, 400x400
>>54401650
not to underestimate potential for creativity, but there's only so many variations on a given design that people will be willing to purchase.

at some point you're just going to have to start adding innovations and features and sacrifice some of the minimalism and specific design elements that were characteristic of the original product lines.

simply adding functionality once you have a solid foundation of hardware and software is much more cost effective than finding ways to be "revolutionary" every few years or sticking to the original design parameters no matter where the market takes you.

android is simply more adaptable so in the long run either apple will have to change fundamentally or be economically selected against.
>>
>>54409513
iPenis(tm)
>>
>>54409351
>https://gaming.msi.com/products/desktop/nightblade-series#undefined
This thing? It looks like a toy and got overall worse hardware. The Nightblade thing is even larger and got one 980.

>>54409385
>these do-nothing corporate executives are what is killing Silicon Valley
Apples value increased quite a bit since Cook took over too, a good part of it was thanks to bigger iPhones that Jobs hated. The watch Cook introduced became almost instant market leader. Beats had a 60% marketshare for expensive headphones in 2012, and it's probably even more now (ignoring their streaming shit)
>>
>>54401650
>"We're going to make your UI look like Androids!".
Thank fuck for that, previous iOSs versions were pretty shit at functionality compared to Android, which lagfree-ness couldn't make up. Now the functionality is pretty much equal, while the rest is superior.

>Because really the whole artsy look of Apple is what sold so many units in the first place.
>artistic vision
Sounds like Retina Macbook ... oh right, people bitched about it.
>>
>>54409631
Funny.
>>
>>54409658
>Apples value increased quite a bit since Cook took over too
The only smart thing that Tim Cook ever did was to do nothing for a few years after Jobs died and just let the existing product line run its course on its own, which happened to be at a peak when Jobs died. Everything that Cook has introduced on his own has been a complete joke

>a good part of it was thanks to bigger iPhones that Jobs hated
they copied Android, the big screen form factor just became too big to ignore
>>
>>54408607
>The pencil is hard to charge without changing the shape
They could have extended the plug a little and put a 90deg turn so that it plugs in and at least lies parallel with the tablet rather than sticking out like the handle on a frying pan.
>>
>>54409746
>they copied Android,
Apple took ideas from others the all the time, so it's not like Cook started it. He adapted to the market and made crazy profits, while Jobs would probably still stick to 4" and give up the premium market to Lagdroid.

>Everything that Cook has introduced on his own has been a complete joke
So best selling headphones and wearables are a joke? Interesting.

iPad Pro sales are pretty good too compared to the competition and they are still figuring the OS side out.

What mistake did Cook made so far beyond making products that YOU don't like?

>>54409796
Would still look like shit. The best solution would be to make space for it in the tablet itself.
>>
>>54409818
>Would still look like shit.
It would look like a pencil on a clipboard does, completely normal. Especially compared to how it looks now.
>>
>>54409818
>What mistake did Cook made so far beyond making products that YOU don't like?
the whole point of a tech company is to make products, I think that about covers everything
>>
>>54400275

They had a massive quarter with the 6S, it was an outlier, and it makes this quarter look mediocre, when in all actuality, it's perfectly in line with product growth in the years before. And they've been under promising and over delivering for years, this year they merely delivered on a promise.
>>
>>54399802
the gimmickiness of their products finally caught up to them. No more complicated than that I think
>>
>>54409882
Which they do, products that sell pretty well too. They can't canter to everybody. No company can.
>>
>get apple tv for birthday
>thanks dad
>put it in a dusty corner
>unbox and try to use it 7 months later
>all it does is display an apple symbol
QUALITY
>>
>>54403038
I can confirm the "brain drain" part. I helped revise the iPhone 3GS SecureROM and build the one in A4 chips. I gave advice to the people designing the A5 before I left.
>they didn't take the advice

so...

>bootloader still vulnerable on A5 and A6 devices
>Applel fires me
>be haxxin iPhone 4s
>tfw you shift bootrom upload index by 0x80 bytes, validation is failed, and the fuckin index still isn't reset!
>tfw you can still zero out the SHA-1 registers -_-
>holy fuckballs you can upload the index that still wasn't reset
>sweet mother of god, a payload with false exception vectors can be uploaded that points to them!
>ISHYGDDT on duh A6
>they fucking did

iPhones are not as secure as people think.
>>
>>54399935
He said >comit sudoku...
>>
>>54399802
They over leveraged the Chinese market and the hype of new shiny things.

China got what they wanted and now is undercutting them at their own game, plus is using the powers of state to block a large markets access.

US market has finally saturated with so many iPads and iPhones that customers question the need or even want to keep buying more.

With both China and US markets falling they are jumping on India, but there is already a lot of fierce local competitions and large players like apple have problems with such small scale markets, more so as it is build around open repairs which apple is not know for.

And now we see what happens to large companies that over load their markets, without a plan B.
>>
>applel loses iphone trademark to accessory manufacturer than makes leather iphone cases

TOP FUCKING KEK

Cocksuckers got what they deserved for being patent trolling pieces of shit. Apple can rot in hell.
>>
iphone 4 is like Henry Ford's Model T.
Look at history and you'll learn what I mean by this.
>>
>>54400736
>that's only because
Hehehe, even 5 year old Macs are worth more than last year's Dell or HP or Chinknovo.

But it's solely due to normies being idiots, right? LOL.
>>
>>54401160
>cult
It'd be easy to think this if you were a child but Apple's consistently been at the top of the personal computer game since before 1980.

Since you were born after 1995, though, you wouldn't know anything about it.
>>
>>54411932
>i defend paying $500 for a core 2 duo over an i7-4###

Mactards in a nutshell.
>>
>>54402327
iCloud is quite optional, I never see it or use it, how could a feature like this which is OPTIONAL in the first place transform the OS into 'unusable trash?'

Get a grip.
>>
>>54411932
B-but gee told me that XPS and Chinkspads are quality ... they didn't lie just because they are poor, did they?
>>
File: 1457748556417.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1457748556417.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
>>54402679
>removing features
How can you remove something that was never there?
>>
>>54403617
>my pixels nudge every so often
>OMG THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!
>>
>>54411972
Found the /v/ spec baby.
>>
>>54404631
Gosh you're mad Pajeet.
>>
>>54412031
Found the /fa/g apel baby.
>>
>>54408607
>The mouse seems somehow reasonable

Reasonable would have been putting the connector at the spot where a normal mouse's cord would emanate from, so you can continue to use it as it charges.

This is some retarded minority-designed "designer" bullshit.
>>
>>54412057
>using superior hardware is gaaaaay
Got any more memes you want to share?
>>
File: 1423662115012.png (213 KB, 618x350) Image search: [Google]
1423662115012.png
213 KB, 618x350
>>54412031
>i told my sheep to pay $500 for a core 2 duo over an i7-4###
>they actually did it, the madman!!!!
>>
>>54408851
>Beats by Dre
Yes Beats and Beats purchasers are absolute faggots, but it was a good buy as it is a popular and profitable brand.

What's amazing to me, though, is that Apple didn't just make a couple headphone models themselves and sell them for $500.
>>
File: 1459114590419.jpg (13 KB, 283x188) Image search: [Google]
1459114590419.jpg
13 KB, 283x188
>>54412080
>core2duo macshit
>superior hardware to 4th gen i7

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>54412090
If the core 2 duo is powerful enough for the tasks somebody wants to do, who cares? How many i7 laptops do have 16:10 screens for $500? What about non shit trackpad?
>>
>>54412125
I know children like you don't know much about technology but this is like, pure fucking basics. The CPU is not the entire hardware, just a small part of it.
>>
File: 1460046814342.jpg (2 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
1460046814342.jpg
2 MB, 10000x10000
>>54412130
>muh 16:10
>has 3" tall dock with toddler candy coated icons on bottom of screen
>muh diving board trackshit crutch because mice have 2 buttans and scare me

is this nigger serious?
>>
>>54411972
>defend
I don't have to defend anything, people like Apple products and they pay extra for them.

This sad chink shit that's on the market is terrible. Most Apple gear will last indefinitely.

Again being a child born after 1995, you'd have no idea what you're talking about here. I've been a Apple user since probably twenty years before you were born.

In twenty years nobody will remember your Windoze chinktops, but Macbook Airs will probably be worth a couple hundred bucks each and they will still work.
>>
File: El_capitan.jpg (84 KB, 671x619) Image search: [Google]
El_capitan.jpg
84 KB, 671x619
>>54399802

-Itunes is broken, slow and sync dont work anymore
-No glowing Apple logo and no MagSafe in macbooks
-Overheating macbooks, and Retina screens are resource hog that the macbook cant handle.
-El Capitan is unusable in its current state, I’ve had too many crashes, freezes, reboots.
>>
>>54412220
>no MagSafe in macbooks
They caused fires anon.
>>
File: 1458850073950.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1458850073950.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>>54412206
>mactoddler
>defends his dumbed down toddler toys for retards who are deathly scared and frightened of technology
>pretending he's welcome or even belongs on any technology forum
>>
>>54412186
>unironically buying laptops with 16:9 screens
Plebs like you are why most Windows laptops suck, well done.

>>54412220
>No glowing Apple logo
That's a huge improvement. That faggy shit is why I didn't want to get my first MBA.
>>
>>54412080
>>54412125
>>54412150

As a lurker I can positively say you're losing this argument iShill.
>>
>>54412246
Pointing out that Apple's a credible computer company with a real Unix™ operating system (now) to a baby who was born after the Playstation 2 came out is fun.

You can't explain why your favored chink shit is worth nothing after 2-3 years, can you? I'll tell you - because it falls apart.

This is why nobody remembers MSI and Lenovo's early laptops - they ALL fell apart. Crumbled into dust.

So sure they're cheaper NEW than a 5 year old Macbook, it's due to people being stupid and not because of the inherently much higher quality, right?
>>
>>54412150
>CPU is just a small part
explain
>>
File: Surface-Pro-3-vs-MacBook-Air.png (64 KB, 469x387) Image search: [Google]
Surface-Pro-3-vs-MacBook-Air.png
64 KB, 469x387
>>54412252
>>unironically buying fagbooks with 16:10 screens
Plebs like you are why all memebooks suck, well done.
>>
File: Bindows11-640x353.jpg (41 KB, 640x353) Image search: [Google]
Bindows11-640x353.jpg
41 KB, 640x353
>Pajeets and windows babies born after Eternal September can't into why people like macs
>Now suffer through experiences like these and make excuses
Surprise!
>>
>>54399802

>Apple decline

Never when half of /g/ catalog are about Apple products
>>
File: 1430084787833.jpg (108 KB, 711x800) Image search: [Google]
1430084787833.jpg
108 KB, 711x800
>>54412297
>Apple
>credible computer company

Stopped reading.
>>
File: MSs Windows 10 Strategy.jpg (117 KB, 1015x566) Image search: [Google]
MSs Windows 10 Strategy.jpg
117 KB, 1015x566
Q: What would India do to Windows?
A:Pic related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>54412340
Most of humanity doesn't understand why homosexuals love sucking cocks. It's really not a surprise.
>>
File: windows_10_event_macbooks.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
windows_10_event_macbooks.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>54412362
>First decent consumer computer
>First decent affordable GUI OS
>First to bring a real CPU to the desktop and laptop markets
>PPC, completely roasted Intel in the day
>Unix workstation OS for affordable money
>iPod, iPhone, iPad each dominate over competitors
>Macbooks best quality laptop, even Windows children buy them

Here's a typical shot of the crowd at a Windows press event, LOL these people must all be clueless.
>>
>>54412299
Explain what? That a laptop consists of a bit more parts than just a CPU? Or that CPU performance depends on your requirements, if you want a solid laptop for your mother that won't shit itself for something like browsing, any core 2 duo CPU is perfectly adequate and a $500 Macbook is one of the best options.

>>54412337
A great example of being a spec baby and that you don't understand what you're talking about. Just go back to /v/ before your embarrass yourself even more. (Or at least read up a bit about the shit you discuss, for example how the crippled CPU on SP3 compares to the one in Air or battery life or trackpad or the horrible keyboard)
>>
>>54412424
I-its photoshopped! They are use Surface tablets!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.