[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a good 4chan app for Android?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I just upgraded my phone from a Alcatel One touch, those shitty pre-paid phones, to a Galaxy Note 5. Right now I am running Android 6.0.1 and Clover is no longer usable on the new phone. Anyone have any suggestions?
>>
how is clover unusable?
>>
>>54396700
Firefox
>>
>>54396700
Only other option besides clover is overchan. Clover works perfectly for me though
>>
I used Chanobol, it was fast and overall well made but either I am dumbass or you can't respond with it.
I have Mimi now and the only thing bothering me is a stupid system of opening each thread in a new card, it's better in newest update though
>>
>>54396700
I have a note 5 with 6.0.1 and I can run clover just fine. Install clover with FDROID
>>
>>54396700
I'm on clover right now. It works just fine op.
>>
>>54396700
Clover is perfectly fine, use the newest version and you're good.
>>
>>54396725
It's no longer showing up in the app store for some reason
>>
https://floens.github.io/Clover/gp_unavailable.txt

Looks like it was removed
>>
>>54396700
Recently switched over to Dashchan. Really liking it so far, the only disadvantage (if you can really call it that) is that it isn't on the Play store. You have to go get it from the git repo (thankfully they have prebuild apks)
>>
>>54397206
You fucking buffoon.
>>
File: 20160504_164851.png (1 MB, 1372x904) Image search: [Google]
20160504_164851.png
1 MB, 1372x904
>>>54396725
>app store
>>
Dashchan
>>
>>54396700
Damn, is there a phone with such slim bezels but with a 5" screen or less? That looks pretty slick.
>>
>>54396734
Firefox is fine and dandy but you can only view around 3 webms at a time before it crashes. around 7 after you close them after viewing them.
>>
>>54396700
I used to use Clover, then I switched to Chanu, and now I'm using Mimi. It's really good.
>>
you are using fdroid......right?
>>
>>54397226
Wtf? Then why are all the Reddit apps still up?
>>
>>54397206
wew lad. you need to download it from somewhere else. check github or fdroid. alrernativly try chanu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.