[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
programming help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: WindowsMELogo.png (22 KB, 200x171) Image search: [Google]
WindowsMELogo.png
22 KB, 200x171
Hello! I finally bought windows 10 because I want to start learning how to code websites. What programs should I download so i can program?
>>
All you need is notepad. Now fuck off, retard.
>>
File: 1462311671394s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1462311671394s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>54396540
install gentoo and delete windows
>>
>>54396540
welcome to my humble corners of the internet adventurer! I would recommend notepad++ as the optimal dev environment!
>>
>>54396540
Notepad++ is good enough as a text editor
>>
>>54396540
If you're going to be coding html (by the way, one of the hardest languages to learn in) make sure you get:
- netbeans
- jsonlint
- windows sql developer
- juniper tgz's

Make sure you really learn object orientated css
>>
>>54396668
html is easy like your mum
>>
Codecademy is an okay place to start, the founders of Airbnb started there too.

Notepad++ works great.
>>
>>54396668
object orientated css? is that c++?
>>
>>54396540
>bought
>win10
>to "code" websites
>>
>>54396758

>responding to obvious bait
>>
>>54396540
Frontpage 97
>>
>>54396719
do you have to buy notepad++, do you know if it's available in India?
>>
Dreamweaver is the best thing to program websites in.
>>
>>54396774
It's free and available in India
>>
>>54396769
like you? ayy
>>
>>54396726
Close. it's closer to mix of both. They've removed pointers and destructors for exmaple, and they've also removed the '.' ,'#' from css. Data structures are a complete mess, but you'll be needing linked ids (id from css + linked list from c++) to get the most responsive pages.
>>
>>54396815
what about SCSS
>>
>>54396806
alright, thanks retard
>>
>>54396844
basically a mix of VScript and C++

You write functions like this:

bar = "foo"(arg->*){

}
>>
>>54396540
Install Windows ME
>>
(".active").hide($);
>>
Guys I went to the store and i couldn't find notepad++, are you sure it's available in India?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.