[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: eyy.png (55 KB, 828x739) Image search: [Google]
eyy.png
55 KB, 828x739
Should I buy this?
>>
>>54358506
Anon CL 15 ram almak istemezsin.
Ayrica nvidia oneririm.
>>
>>54358506
No
>>
you should kill yourself, read the sticky, and then go back to /v/, in that order
>>
What's that in real money?
>>
>>54358506
No.

Motherboard should be Asus, Gigabyte, or MSI. Asus ROG is top of the line if you're overclocking. You want a Z170 chipset at least. I suggest Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero for a good mix of affordability and features. If this too expensive, then any of the Asus Z170s you can afford are proabbyl worthwhile, but compare their features.

Don't buy a new GPU now at all - new cards from AMD and Nvidia are coming out this/next month.

CPU is crappy, you want either an i5 6600K or i7 6700K ; both can be overclocked and the price isn't that much more.

Case / PSU - NEVER BUY A CASE WITH A BUILT IN PSU. These power supplies are crap on a cracker quality. Buy a case from the following companies - Fractal Design, Corsair . They are pretty good quality at good prices. If you are willing to spend more money, CaseLabs makes the best of the best...but maybe there is a similar Euro company?

HDD - That is well enough, but I'd suggest getting a 128 or 250/256 GB SSD instead. On a budget, look into the Samsung 850 Evo. Failing that, get a Crucial MX200 ( NOT BX series. Those are shit) or Intel drive, but intel can be stupidly expensive. Use the SSD for your games and operating systems, then buy a hard drive for your media storage. I suggest Western Digital / WD Red (best) or Green for data storage alone, but if you can only afford a single drive and can't get a SSD, than get a WD Black instead of Blue - they're a bit faster if you're running everything from them,

Keyboard and Mouse - I think you could find better depending on how much you're willing to spend and what kinds of preferences you have.
>>
>>54359270

Oh yeah..

RAM - Not bad, but you can usually get Gskill RAM for cheaper. If you can't afford 16gb right now ,you're doing the right thing by getting a single 8gb stick so you can upgrade later. Corsair Vengeance and Gskill lines are often cheaper and aren't expensive up to around speeds of 3000-3200 (higher than that gets pricey).
>>
>>54359297

Damn forget your PSU...

Buy a good PSU from Corsair, Seasonic, or EVGA . Look for something that is at least 80+ Bronze or Silver. You want around 800w from a GOOD PSU to handle any upgrades you may want to make on a major system meant for gaming with a discrete graphics card and quality for overclocking. PSUs are often forgotten but a shitty one can give you all kinds of problem, including zapping your hardware.
>>
>>54358506
no
>>
>>54359010
>Nvidia

Odamı buhara dönüştürmek istemiyorum :^)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.