[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people do you think will still use Windows XP in 2017?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
How many people do you think will still use Windows XP in 2017?
>>
>>54355820
about three fiddy
>>
>>54355820
It will drop to sub-10% for the first time ever.
>>
File: xp.png (52 KB, 784x205) Image search: [Google]
xp.png
52 KB, 784x205
>>54355820
It's arguably the best os after OSX.
>>
>>54355820
You could have fucking Googled it you queer it's not like we have to guess.

It was over 250 million last year, so at least half of that.

https://redmondmag.com/articles/2015/04/08/windows-xp-usage.aspx

Expect to see it fall like a rock since support is dead now. The only people staying on XP will be autists and small businesses.
>>
File: 1459517167740.jpg (8 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1459517167740.jpg
8 KB, 240x240
>>54355820
> 2017
> less than 8 months away

I'd say quite a few OP..
>>
>>54356022
don't forget the number of nations in the EU and the Americas that run critical infrastructure on XP based machines. Currently they are paying to have security updates continued out, now with no hard set EOL date for the system. Theoretically as long as they keep paying, they keep the OS alive.
>>
>>54355820
More than will use windows 10
Microkek on suicide watch!
>>
>>54356022
>The only people staying on XP will be autists and small businesses.
and most of the army systems (they are receiving security updates), submarines etc.
>>
>>54357604
This.
There is even an enterprise support for XP Microdick still provides just because they know businesses won't accept botnet shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.