[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I buy with this? I own pretty much every app I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 8
File: femtWD.png (240 KB, 713x980) Image search: [Google]
femtWD.png
240 KB, 713x980
What should I buy with this? I own pretty much every app I want
>>
Give it to me.
>>
>>54353630
sure, how? It will expire soon, giving it away is better than letting it disappear
>>
>>54353613
Start getting into games with microtransactions

Also how long did it take you to get that much? I keep getting $0.10~$0.20 surveys now as apposed to a few weeks ago when it was $0.50
>>
>>54353745
Don't lie on surveys, actually go outside, and you will get a a few surveys every couple days.

It adds up over time. I have 24 bucks sitting in my rewards right now.
>>
>>54353745
>Also how long did it take you to get that much?
I get about... $3.5 a month? maybe?

See the problem is I've been using google rewards for a long time like 3 years so I've already bought everything I want, I have literally nothing to spend this on except dumb shit like micro transactions in neko atsume

i think I will buy MX Player pro even though it's the same as the non pro version except without that little ad
>>
buy icon packs from artists who are decent
>>
>>54353731
Gimme the email account and pass, I really need some apps for school

Email [email protected]
>>
>>54353807
Nice try Mohammad
>>
>>54353807
yeah nah its my personal email

what apps do you need for school tho let me see if there is some gifting functionality
>>
you can buy/rent movies on the play store
>>
>>54353786
Just use an adblocker to remove the ad family
>>
I feel the same way. I've got $11 and zero apps to spend it on.
>>
>>54354121
this is a waste, I can get movies for free

>>54354142
yeah that's why I've been putting off on getting MX player pro but I might as well get something, right?

>>54354144
what are we supposed to do
>>
>>54354144
If I had money i'd get poweramp maybe?
Not sure how good it really is though.
>>
>>54353613
You can get an additional free month of YouTube Red/Google Play Music All Access.
>>
>>54353613
HEARTHSTONE
>>
File: Urge_to_kill...rising.gif (3 MB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
Urge_to_kill...rising.gif
3 MB, 325x252
>used to get a survey every couple of days.
>life is pretty OK
>Google asks me my income
>fuck those likes I'm not saying shit
>no survey in the last 3 months

What a bunch of cunts. I still have about 9 bucks left,no idea what to buy.
>>
>>54354471
does choosing an income affect how often you get survey? i choose 50k at random and i get them pretty rarely.
>>
I've had this shit of an app installed for months and not got a single survey.
>>
you'd have more money if you had a real job.
>>
Took me 3 months of surveys to get $7
>>
>>54353613
I recommend StarWalk. I can spend hours looking at the sky and browsing the app to figure out what I'm looking at.
>>
>>54353613
kys
>>
>>54353613
WolframAlpha is always a good purchase.
>>
>>54357113
best 4€ spent this year
>>
>Been doing Google Opinions for years
>Only ever bought apps with money from it
>Have $11 still because most apps are shit
>>
File: image_2.jpg (8 KB, 190x188) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
8 KB, 190x188
>>54353613
>all those personal details
>for this pittance of credit
>>
>>54357215
>all those personal details
like what? if I walked into a walgreens yesterday? if I had an ok experience at walgreens?

why should i care if google knows this
>>
>>54357346
>this

And things like "have you heard of X brand before"?
The worst it's done are ask me my income, career and sexuality.
>>
I just waste my creds on microtransactions on MSA.
>>
DraStic emulator?
>>
>>54353779
>Don't lie on surveys
why?
>>
>>54354142
What blocker do you recommend?
>>
>>54358367
Adaway works perfectly for nearly everything
>>
>>54358014
If you don't get your story straight they'll figure it out. Telling the truth gets you more cash anyway, especially if you leave the house and do stuff with location services turned on.
>>
>>54353613
buy cron-o-meter, download the apk and upload it somewhere
>>
buy me an 1 dollah copy of elementary OS, I have 90 cents on paypal ;_;
>>
>>54358422
it's free you nigger, click custom and set 0
>>
Danbooru account for >2 tags at once search
>>
>>54358463
in my defense, I tried this once and it didn't work >:@
>>
>>54358492
well now it works, so go download your ubuntu reskin
>>
>>54358514
thanks anon :3
>>
I bought a year of Lastpass. I'm neck deep in the botnet.
>>
>>54353786
Support developers from apps you enjoy.
MX is a good choice.
>>
>>54353613
Wolfram
Everycircuit
>>
Buy Terraria. Or DJMax and get the DLC.
>>
>>54353613
YouTube Red.

Or support your favorite author, musician or director and buy something of theirs on the Play store
>>
You can cash it out using cashify, but they don't use paypal. They use some other website that asks you to put your credit card info to recieve the money. I asked for a refund, contacted the guy about a paypal version, and seems like they have a beta version for paypal which might come out soon.
>>
Get the Lifeline series.
>>
>>54358394
Adaway + minminguard for the win
>>
>>54357113
Any point in paying for it if I already own Mathematica?
>>
Backcountry Navigator is a nice one.
>>
>>54354407
This
>>
>>54353779
But I almost never go to stores. Shopping online is way easier anyway. I'm just being honest when saying I've never visited those stores.
>>
>>54353613
A life.
>>
>>54356923
Yeah I dunno dude.I've always had my survey's come consistently until I opted to not answer 2 questions. The first stopped survey's for about a month, I forget what the question was I think it was asking what field I was in.

And then the one I just said where they asked my income.

Google may want both answers, but I would never answer those questions for anyone.

They probably just punish you for not answering any of the questions.
>>
>>54358014
The whole point of Survey Rewards is to gather accurate information for market research. Researchers pay Google to get their surveys on there, and they expect to have a certain degree of confidence in the data they get out of it. If you lie, your data is worth less, if anything at all to them.

They post screener questions to see if you're lying, paying attention as you're filling out a survey, or even running multiple accounts. You cheat, your confidence rating drops, you receive surveys much less frequently, and the ones you do receive will pay out less. Quit gaming the system, and it will slowly go back up.

Unlike most market research, you're actually being compensated for your time. Not only is it the right thing to do to tell them the truth, it pays.

Pic related, Kelp's Wild Water Slides doesn't exist.
>>
File: kelp.png (84 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
kelp.png
84 KB, 1080x1920
>>54363300
Goddamnit.
>>
Send them to me
Play store mail: [email protected]
>>
File: MICROSOFT TECH SUPPORT.jpg (335 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
MICROSOFT TECH SUPPORT.jpg
335 KB, 683x1024
>>54363352
>Ahmad.Ansar
>>
>>54353613
The energy, strain on hardware, bandwidth AND TIME aren't even remotely worth it.
>>
>tfw Opinion Rewards is unavailable in your country

I didn't even want the credit, just wanted the surveys to kill some time.
>>
>>54362322
Yeah, if you're good with the Mathematica console, it's nice to be able to give it one line Mathematica queries on the go.

It's also a lot more tolerant. If you forget a mathematica function, you can sometimes get away telling it what you want it to do in plain english.
>>
I just made $1 on my first survey, am I in for a ride?
Will they start reducing the money I make per survey?
>>
>>54363419
I usually get around 20cents to 40cents per survey.
>>
>>54353613
>people spend all day doing surveys for fake money
That's insane. And Ameritards think that there should be a minimum wage. Even if you were paid a dollar an hour you'd still be making more than this shit, and you'd be helping the country too.
>>
>>54363483
>all day
you get 1-2 surveys a week which take less than 10 seconds each.

the return on investment in terms of time->money is actually pretty good, there's just not enough survey volume to make more than a couple bucks.
>>
>>54363483
They LITERALLY take 5-10 seconds each for $0.10 - 0.50. It's completely worth it.
>>
Get some music
>>
>>54363533
>>54363529
>60 cents an hour
le wow face
we did it reddit, we got Google's money
>>
>>54353613
https://www.unifiedremote.com/
>>
>not available in my shithole

Third world problems.
>>
>>54363381
To use survey rewards? Dude, I just fill out these surveys as i'm taking a shit. They take less then a minuet to do.

If you mean give the money to somebody else? Yeah, probbaly. The only way to get the money out is to spend it somewhere on the Play store is to spend it on the play store. So, if you want to cash out, there are some apps designed to pay you out through a microtransaction, but then you lose the 30% cut that Google takes, plus whatever cut the app developer wants to take. There were a few apps that used to do this, but they were shut down because it's a violation of the TOS.
>>
>>54363599

Are you mental? $0.10 for 10 seconds is $36/h
>>
>>54363684
>"Are you mental?"
>he asks /g/
>>
I never lie on surveys and everything but the fucking brands listed on those surveys are like alien to this city

I mean c'mon now why are they asking me if I visited a lingerie I'm only a pervert at home

Honesty doesn't get you better results if you don't buy much from actual stores I guess
>>
>>54363599
Your average survey takes under a minute, pays out 20-30 cents, sometime you get some nice ones that pay 50 cents to a dollar.

You can do them at your leisure. Getting paid 14 bucks an hour during your idle time on the shitter doesn't sound too bad dose it?
>>
>>54363789

Keep in mind this is pure tax-free income
>>
>>54363777
If you travel near a store, it will ask if you've visited it. Go walk a lap around your local mall and see how many surveys you get a few days later.
>>
>>54363820
Actually that's what I do like twice a week

I guess my location services are shit or my city is just not so important
>>
>>54363804
Enjoy your prison shower.
>>
>>54363804
It's also funny money that you can only spend on shit on Google Play, but still... It can pay for some nice google play apps(JuiceSSH Pro is very nice to have), and microtransactions for mobile games.
>>
Do any of you feel disgusted with yourselves doing this type of shit?

It's litearlly just for pennies for stupid shit on the app store.
>>
>>54364002
Beats going out
>>
>>54357059
>StarWalk
sure I will get this, thanks

>>54357113
>WolframAlpha
own it already

>>54357849
>DraStic emulator?
cool ok

>>54358407
>cron-o-meter
eww no i dont want some stupid health app

>>54358835
>Lastpass
dude use algorithmic passwords instead of some bullshit app, for example on google your pass would be googPass3# and on flist your pass would be flisPass3#, its much better

>>54362139
>Everycircuit
its free

>>54362359
>Backcountry Navigator
too much
and what does it even do i cant really tell

>>54362661
>A life.
i cant find this app

>>54363483
>people spend all day doing surveys for fake money
you've clearly never used the app, each survey takes around 15 seconds, it's 3 easy multiple choice questions

and you get around 2 surveys a week

>>54363624
>https://www.unifiedremote.com/
i have this already

>>54363916
>JuiceSSH Pro
thanks! I will get this
>>
Should I turn on location services? What does it imply turning it on?
I really dislike the botnet but since I have gapps I'm already botnetted
>>
>>54353613
Ultimate Manilow
$9.49
>>
>>54364379
It makes a map of everywhere you go with your phone that's tied to your account. Turn it on if you want the chance of a few shekels a month.
>>
>>54353779
This, OR install lucky patcher and block ads by letting lucky patcher modify your hosts file.
You will get a few surveys, but it will encounter an error submitting them because your adblocking blocks them.
Do this until you have received and submitted (with errors) over a hundred surveys.
Then turn adblock off and open the opinion rewards app, it will lag but you will get paid for ALL the surveys you made, even the duplicates.
If you lied on the surveys they will find out, and you will not receive any more surveys after turning off the adblocking.
>>
>>54364379
you can wipe your location history occasionally to debotnet, while leaving it "on" for the additional rewards surveys
>>
>>54364646
Forgot to add this made me ~€3 in 2 and a half weeks.
I figured this out after turning off the adblocking, so i need to create a new google account to do this again.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-05-02-20-41-00.png (142 KB, 1427x1137) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-05-02-20-41-00.png
142 KB, 1427x1137
>>54354407
Tfw I spent about $25 on hearthstone and never pulled anything good. At least that was when the game was still good

Spend it on Google music. Use the radio function to discover new music and after your subscription ends just torrent all the music
>>
>>54363300
>tfw forgot about some of the details about my alias and keep getting questions on them

Id prefer not to answer >~<
>>
>>54364815
How the fuck do you earn so much i haven't gotten one in 2 months
>>
Post the APKs you end up buying/have bought
>>
>>54365292
Being a 18 yr old latina interested in tech
>>
buy love gems.
>>
>>54354158
>this is a waste, I can get movies for free

But you buy shitty phone apps? Top kek
>>
>>54363483
This guy doesn't know how return on investment works and is calling Americans retarded.

I answered 3 questions about if I watch sports today and made 43 cents. I did this while looking at my phone on the way to piss during my salaried job.

I easily get enough to "buy" any of the paid apps I want. To be honest, there isn't much in the store worth paying for - a lot of stuff is free anyway. Yeah, I could just spend my own money and not do the survey. There is no point since I can poke my phone a few times and earn dollars over time.
>>
>>54364815
Bitch, haven't you learned anything about card games? You don't buy packs, you draft motherfucker.
>>
>>54366927
I spent money on the arena too retard, you win packs from that too

Who cares any way the new expansions and campaigns turned it into pay to win (who woulda guessed?)
>>
File: Screenshot_20160503-195751.png (193 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160503-195751.png
193 KB, 1080x1920
Damn it feels good to be a gangster.
>>
>>54364225
More about JuiceSSH by the way. The stock version is free, and kicks the shit out of ConnectBot. It's worth trying out the free edition before you decide if you want to buy it or not though. The Pro features may not be of any value to you.

What are the big features that make Pro worth it?
>Motherfucking snippets.
Shell scripts, or commands you can save for future use, or have them automatically execute when you first connect to a server (Automatically attach to your IRSSI, rTorrent, or whatever session? Shit yes)
Want to automatically generate a public key, and add it to authorized_keys? A snippet is included to do this.
>Keep all your connections in backed up, in sync across devices, and share them with other members of your team (nice for IT people)
>Widgets and extra color schemes for extra bling
>Automatically import EC2 instances.
>Lock on inactivity for muh extra security.
>>
File: PlagueKnight.png (270 KB, 813x1000) Image search: [Google]
PlagueKnight.png
270 KB, 813x1000
Buy D-GLES
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.