[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I need a free keylogger for an lg g3 from Verizon long story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
So I need a free keylogger for an lg g3 from Verizon long story short my dad's cheating on my mom we already know for sure but the problem is he's sending money to this woman and we kinda need to know how much personally I don't care about this that much never had that much of a great relationship with with him anyway and I'm about to move out so yea but my mom's pretty affected by all this so if anyone's got some advice or a good keylogger that would be pretty helpful
>>
Give it back jamal
>>
>>54350463
fuck off
>>
Punctuation, ever heard of it?
>>
That's a retarded way to deal with the problem, cuck.
>>
Come back when your're are're over 18, kid.
>>
>>54350463
your mom is a whore. get her a job
>>
>>54350463
Your mom is bouncing on Jamal's dick right now.
>>
File: tard.png (40 KB, 324x246) Image search: [Google]
tard.png
40 KB, 324x246
>>54350463
>keylogger
to log what, how many times he presses the volume and power keys?
>>
Your dad can do whatever he wants with the money he works to earn.
>>
I just want all of you fuckers to know that I fapped (slang for masturbated) to touhou hentai today.
>>
>>54350463
Tell your mom to start giving more BJs, that way she'll be able to hold on to her man
>>
>>54350463
it's your dad's money. he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it, faggot.

your mom can get a job if she's so worried.
>>
>>54350463
>Dad seeks elsewhere what he doesnt get at home.
>Feminized pussywhipped son would back mommy if she were taking side cocks.
>>
>>54350793
Well we should have his money that way he doesn't
>>
>>54350727
>>54350793

true true, OP teach your mom to be a strong independent woman who don't need no man.

it's the current year, women are equal to men. your dad's money is his own, and your mom's money is her own. if she doesn't have any of her own money, then she fucked up.
>>
File: who ate wally.jpg (498 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
who ate wally.jpg
498 KB, 1024x768
>>54350849
this.
maybe your mom can make a lot of money while programming in wordpress.
this is now a "your mom is so fat..." ylyl thread
>>
>>54350463
It's called a bank. Go to it and ask how much your dad is sending.
>>
>>54350914
Actually thank God she's not
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.