[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Machine Learning and Computer Vision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rozpoznawanieobrazow.jpg (17 KB, 665x368) Image search: [Google]
rozpoznawanieobrazow.jpg
17 KB, 665x368
Is anyone here interested in computer vision and know something about it?

I'm studying system engineering with specialization on machine learning and computer vision. looking for good and practical sources on topic.

also Machine learning and computer vision general
>>
sdasad
>>
>>54343953
how to build a face recognition program, please spoonfeed
>>
>>54344024
opencv.org
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 273x122) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6 KB, 273x122
>>54344038
>opencv.org
The fuck is this bloated shit?
>>
>>54344098
It has a lot of CV functions though.
>>
>>54344154
Is it easy to train it and use it to detect a face in a picture?
>>
>>54344038
>Asks how something works
>"Hurr, I use this lib"
No, really how exactly does face recognition work?
>>
>>54344187
>how exactly does face recognition work
Multi-layer neural networks+convolution neural networks+other types of neural networks if you want better accuracy.
>>
>>54344187
I have made my face detector in matlab, here is the source code with some comments if you wan't it...
a.pomf (dot) cat/amypix.rar
>>
>>54344187
well to keep it simple you look at the image as at the plot of two variables function and look for the shape that is similar to face shape
>>
>>54343953
That depends if you want to learn how to create cv apps from the ground up or just make some software that uses cv. If its the former, there are tons of lecture series you can watch online just by searching things like 'Feature detection' and 'Image filter algorithms', get you started by researching things like the Moravec operator and the Hough transform and SIFT. If its the latter, just download opencv and learn how to use it.
>>
File: wunsz.gif (4 MB, 260x212) Image search: [Google]
wunsz.gif
4 MB, 260x212
>>54344561
OP here
I already know some basics and made some CV scripts from scratch(i've borrowed some functions but i know how they works) OP pic related.

Anyway thanks for keywords.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.