[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitcoin founder revealed as Australian inventor Craig Wright.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1462182786949.jpg (45 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
1462182786949.jpg
45 KB, 620x350
http://www.afr.com/technology/bitcoin-founder-revealed-as-australian-craig-wright-20160502-gokama

>Jon Matonis, bitcoin Foundation director and economist said he was convinced Dr Wright was the founder of bitcoin. "The proof is conclusive and I have no doubt that Craig Steven Wright is the person behind the Bitcoin technology, Nakamoto consensus, and the Satoshi Nakamoto name," he wrote.

Where were you when bitcoin was revealed to be one giant shitpost by Australia?

Now that everyone knows who Satoshi is what does /g/ think this means anything for the currency? Is he going to have an 'accident' in the near future? Should he have stayed hidden, or has a public face enhanced its legitimacy to the common man now that news media and technology outlets can point to a specific person to get questions answered?

Is Bitcoin just a meme?
>>
Fake. It's not him.
>>
Bitcoin is just a meme and that guy probably isn't satoshi(not that it would matter if he was).
>>
>>54342359
>>>/biz/

i hope they jail him for all the taxes he hasn't paid.
>>
>>54342359
>reveals identity
>"I just want to be left alone guise"

Something's up
>>
>>54342679
Read shit before you spill ignorance
>>
Fake & gay
>>
Why are Australian people always involved with shit posting and memes?

I mean, look at Iggy Azelea. A white Australian woman that raps better than most black men, she has uses an hispanic last name, and speaks proper fucking English when not in character.

Then there is this bit coin fucker...
>>
>>54342359
Damn, I'm in love this guy, he made me $350k.
Well /g/ also has to take the credit for being one of the first boards to embrace bitcoin back in 2011 and turn me on it.
A BIG FUCKING THANK YOU TO AUSTRALIA, THANK YOU LADS!
>>
>>54342359
If I were Satoshi, and people were getting on my tail, I too would reveal myself and pretend to be a hoaxer. There is no better way to turn people off the trail.
>>
>>54343321
>A white Australian woman that raps better than most black men
yikes
>>
File: Lol No.gif (752 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Lol No.gif
752 KB, 300x225
He's a fraud that's been taking advantage of media companies to get exclusives. He has his own PR and everything.

He claims to be a Doctor, but has no doctorate.
He claims to work for a company that denies his existence.

He has no credibility.
>>
>>54343380
>tfw I bought into the negative hype after the crash at $30

I welcome death
>>
>>54345573
Don't forget he has Australian IRS guys coming at him for unpaid tax ($400M in bitcoin). He can only profit if public declares him a fraud.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.