[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can an Android phone ever be compared to an iPhone? That includes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11
File: g3 and m8.jpg (243 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
g3 and m8.jpg
243 KB, 1500x1000
Can an Android phone ever be compared to an iPhone?

That includes price and consistent performance There is nothing that my G3 can't do, that the next gen Androids could, and iPhones have no purpose anyway.
>>
what's the question again?

>consistent performance
android phones are made by different manufacturers all over the board. There's no consistency at all, hardware or software
>>
>>54335837
The question is if an iPhone can compete with an android phone, despite its huge disadvantage in practicality.
>>
no
an iPhone is an iPhone
an android is just a phone
>>
>>54335722
>There is nothing that my G3 can't do, that the next gen Androids could
Your G3 (I use one too actually) doesn't have a 64-bit ARM chip which will probably shorten its lifespan a lot. Your G3 will never support the new camera API which would mean you don't need XCam LG to do camera tweaks. Your G3 had one of the highest resolution displays of its time and it sucked more battery than some newer displays at the same resolution, and it got a lot hotter too.
That's all I can think of when I think about my G3 getting old. It's still a good phone.
>>
>>54335875
Can you install CM rom and force the phone screen to 1080p?

The 1440p was too much for the 3000mAh battery.
>>
>>54335861
It competes in different ways. It's casual-friendly. The apps are usually simpler and integrate with other Apple products. More limited, of course, but that's actually a feature for people who don't understand computers
>>
>>54335722
That was the worst LG G series phone they've made.
It was slow, terrible battery, unimproved camera, dull display, & hot CPU. I only bought it because I thought it was better then the G2 which was the pinnacle of smartphone tech back in 2013.
>>
>>54336006
What? No, it's not. Changing screen res will only lessen the strain on the 801 chip, but it won't make any significant changes with battery life.
>>
>>54335722
>>54336238
i agree with this. i initially worked my way into getting a G3 mostly because of what I read as godly 2k screen. It does look sharp, yes but there's just not much content to take advantage of that and the disadvantages outweigh the good points of the phone too much.

overall, the thing that made me let go of my G3 was the feeling of just how cheap the plastic felt in your hand.
>>
>>54338883
>>54336238
I hated the phone, lagged like a fucking bitch at all times, sluggish, terrible battery life, got hot.
Note 5 is so much better.
>>
>>54335722
It's an almost identical product with similar functionality, whichever OS runs on it. Android phones tend to offer different features, iPhones run much better, depending on how important certain things are for you, it should be easy to compare.

>There is nothing that my G3 can't do, that the next gen Androids could
Shoot better pictures for one.
Also depending on manufacturer, get updates on time, be waterproof or whatever else.

>>54335861
Your niche shit like ricing isn't practicality for normal people. The majority buys their phones to browse the web, use couple shitty apps, make pictures and listen to music, things an iPhone does flawlessly unlike lagdroid.
>>
Yes and no.

Some Android phones can compare, and some cannot compare.

Then there are some that are just beyond comparison. Like my S7 Edge in the near future.
>>
File: oishii.jpg (58 KB, 555x436) Image search: [Google]
oishii.jpg
58 KB, 555x436
No not really. Android phones will always generally be better in terms of features, battery life, and customizability.
>>
>>54339141
>Some Android phones can compare, and some cannot compare.
How comes? Any Android phone is a smartphone, iPhone is a smartphone. You can compare them.

Obviously iPhones are vastly better than cheap ass Androids but for normal users with a budget over 500, they are much better than any Android phone in the first place. You still can compare them and weight the pros and cons.

>>54339148
> features
Most have identical ones, that work worse like the fingerprint scanner. Only a minority of Android phones are waterproof, even fewer got replaceable battery and micro SD cards are starting to get obsolete.

>battery life
Outside of very few phones that are retardedly huge, it's pretty close and if I remember right SE got better battery life than most Android flagships.

>customizability
Not something people with jobs generally waste their time on.
>>
>>54339148
This
>>
iOS is optimized
>>
>>54339148
ebin
>>
File: 200gb_microsd.jpg (51 KB, 531x746) Image search: [Google]
200gb_microsd.jpg
51 KB, 531x746
>>54339210
>microsd cards
>becoming obsolete
Are you brain damaged?
>>
>>54339210
Good that you mention people with jobs because when you work hard for your money you can either:

A: spend $700+ on a 16GB iphone 6s with a weird 750p screen

B: spend $200 on a 16GB mid-range android phone with a 1080p screen + $30 on a 128GB microsd card

Gee I wonder what's a better financial investment.
>>
>>54339275
>10-20% of the price of a phone for tons of slow storage on a mobile device
But why? Sure having your entire music library on a phone is nice but the benefit compared to something more standard like 64GB is questionable.
>>
>>54339328
>Gee I wonder what's a better financial investment.
If they want a good phone certainly 6s, if they want to store a lot music for minimal price, rather a cheaper Android phone with micro SD (although where the fuck is 128gb just $30?)
>>
>>54339329
>UHS-I
>~90MB transfer speed
>slow
drink bleach

t. ex iPhone 6s user
>>
>>54339352
Nah the iPhone 6s sucks (I used to own one).
>>
>>54339148
this
>>
>>54339362
It's 4-5x slower than your imaginary 6s, 9x slower than a decent SSD. Sounds pretty slow, mate.

>>54339389
Sweet price for sure.
>>
File: 1461467269965.jpg (91 KB, 600x697) Image search: [Google]
1461467269965.jpg
91 KB, 600x697
>>54339148
Pretty much this
>>
>>54339329
> But why?
1) It's cheaper
2) It's upgradeable
3) I don't need your fast storage thingy. SD speeds are good enough.
4) I worked in an orphanage in a middle of nowhere: a village had, like, < 500 people and ONE GSM EDGE-only station, I could yield about 120 kbps at 3am. Cloud is a meme, it ties you to a good internet; SD cards can work offline.
>>
>>54336540
you have literally no clue how electronics work
>>
>>54339148
dumb animeposter
>>
I just want a used ~50€ smartphone to run HERE Maps with the GPS chip for my pizza delivery job (my city is a fucking maze)
I've seen motorola motoG's, wiko birdies, alcatel one touches...

must boot without a SIM card, what choose ?
>>
>>54339572
>1) It's cheaper
Eating from the trashcan is cheap too. "Cheaper" is only relevant when there is an identical alternative. The only Android phones that gets updates (Nobody cares about your shitty Motorola), don't have micro SD. Is having no updates really worth it?

>2) It's upgradeable
Sure but why would you want to upgrade from 64 or even 128GB? Why do you have to store SO much data on a mobile device?

>Cloud is a meme, it ties you to a good internet; SD cards can work offline.
Obviously cloud is retarded, just why the fuck would you need so damn much storage on a phone?
>>
>>54335722
iphones are made by the same company.
Androids can be made by anyone, so for this conversation Im going to only talk about the high end ones.

Android is better. You can unlock androids without having to wait for a security exploit.
Google isnt a bunch of jews (for once) when It comes to putting apps on the play store. Apple, last I checked, decline tons of legitimate apps, and in order to make them I've been told you have to pay for a proprietary sdk.

also iirc android is open source and linux based.

Hardware is great, so is battery life. My android phone only needs charged once a week, once ever couple days with heavy use. That isn't with the carrier bloat uninstalled.
android phones also use standardized interfaces, as in they don't make some bullshit proprietary charging cable like its 1980 all over again. Any device that charges off of usb, should use a standard usb cable on both ends.

Whats this shit about apple trying to do away with headphone jacks now?
>mfw apple users have to buy apple branded everything just to use their device
>mfw macfag friend of a friend couldn't even use his laptop on his tv
>>
>>54339671
lol how much is apple paying you

t. ex iPhone 6s user
>>
>>54339850
>t. ex iPhone 6s user
>repeating it will make it more believable
>>
>>54339671
> The only Android phones that gets updates don't have micro SD.
I can flash AOSP ROM. I do my research before buying a phone.
> why would you want to upgrade from 64
Why would I need it? I have a 32GB microSD card now and I don't want to shell out additional $100 for another 32GB built-in. When my new phone arrives, I'll just swap a $10 card into it and that's it.
> why the fuck would you need so damn much storage on a phone?
I don't, but that's me. For example, some people could use such phone as a flash drive.
>>
>>54339671
>why don't you want to eat shit from your hands?
>>
>>54339420
>all these damage controlling retards mentioning transfer speeds on a fucking phone

You won't think about speed at all when you run out of space. Those big sd cards have speeds more than 50MBps which is more than enough for anything you'll do on a phone. Nice damage control though.
>>
>>54339918
>I can flash AOSP ROM. I do my research before buying a phone.
So before buying a phone, you have to search through the webz to make sure support would be dropped after release (and support companies who do that with your money), void warranty, waste time on flashing and pray to Allah that the Indians who made it, didn't fuck up.

Sounds like a sound strategy if you don't care about your time.

>Why would I need it?
Faster storage right away and skipping the step above. Also not being limited to phones with micro SD generally.

>some people could use such phone as a flash drive
Sounds like a very small group, even smaller considering they would be limited to the 2-3 phones that support USB 3.0/C to make it not overly painful.

>>54339996
>You won't think about speed at all when you run out of space.
If you're autistic enough to want 200GB on your phone, there is a good chance that you will run of out space sooner actually. Why just sticking to all of your music? Better put all of your anime on it too, 10bit obviously. Then add some vidya and ... wait, fuck it, let's put all of the reaction images and pepes on it too!

While a normal person would be perfectly fine with 64GB and unlikely to run out of space.

If you think the speed isn't noticeable, you clearly never used a phone with fast NAND ... maybe not even an SSD.
>>
Does this board ever shut the fuck up about Android vs iPhone?
>>
>>54335722
My gf has the G3. Went to take a nap, she plugged it in, battery fried when she took it off the charger
>>
>>54340473
Hey, it's still better than AMD vs NV or Xbone vs PS4.
>>
File: 1455210599722.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1455210599722.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>54336032
That's one of the most intelligent and cohesive answers I've ever had the chance of reading on this board. I thank you for that
>>
>>54340432
>IPhone users think the only use for storage is music.

iPhone has good hardware, a closed eco system and training wheels. at a price premium for
>>
>>54335861
>huge disadvantage in practicality
>/g/tards are THIS deluded
>>
>>54340923
ex-iPhone 5s user here, he's right. Having to use lagtunes that sometimes crashes for no apparent reason just to transfer some music/movies is a pain in the ass. When you run out of storage apace all you can do is mope and delete your favorite music albums/movies to make space for more stuff.
>>
>>54340923
Not him, but if someone is holding your hand you can't run free either.
>>
>>54340981
>When you run out of storage apace all you can do is mope and delete your favorite music albums/movies to make space for more stuff.
Same with most flagship android phones. Your point?

>>54340994
tard post
>>
>>54340996
Tards are the ones who need hand holding
>>
>>54340996
Nope. When my Z3 ran out of space all I did was buy a 64GB microsd card for like $20. Currently running out of space on mine right now, I'll probably get a 128GB/200GB one soon.
>>
Only the HTC 10 and S7 do
>>
>>54341027
At least those people know what the word "practicality" means, unlike you.

>>54341036
How is that relevant to my post?
>>
>>54340996
>Same with most flagship android phones.
Most flagship android phones you can get a bigger microSD card.
>>
>>54341079
>source: my ass
Even samshit took SD cards off of their phones last year.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160502-175743.png (263 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160502-175743.png
263 KB, 1080x1920
>>54340432
>>While a normal person would be perfectly fine with 64GB and unlikely to run out of space.

>waah I can't have it so it is unnecessary
Nice damage controlling and sour grape arguments you got there.

>more than 64GB is unnecessary on a device you don't store a lot but having desktop ssd tier read speeds on that same device is something I can't live without
>my gallery loading kilobyte-sized thumbnails 0.01 seconds faster due to muh desktop tier ssd is so important

Lmao, you aren't going to edit 4k video or something that remotely requires such speeds but you can keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

Btw see pic.
Buying a 32 or 16GB phone and sticking and sticking a 32gb sd card is cheaper than paying a shitload more for a 64GB model. Oh but you certainly need more than 90MBps on a phone. It's not like you are just going to put some videos or photos on that card.

Those normal people you're talking about store a shitload of photos and videos on their phones and usually run out of space because of that. Why don't you ask one of them whether storage speed or the size of available storage is more important?
>>
>>54341112
No they fucking didn't you retard, go jump in front of a bus and stop shitposting.
>>
>>54341062
Because when I run out of storage I just order a microsd card. I couldn't do that with my iPhone.
>>
>>54341149
>http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s6-6849.php
>no card slot
You're gonna need a bigger bait. Or even better, go jump in front of a bus and stop shitposting.

>>54341189
Again, how's that relevant to my post? I said a majority of flagships didn't have SD slots. How does your cherrypicked anecdote have ANYTHING to do with either mine or OP's posts?
>>
>>54341112
>s7 has a sd card slot
??
>>
>>54341112
Samsung S7
HTC10
LG G5
Etc.

You might want to update what you think is "flagship" to include this year's models.
>>
>>54341112
so that's why the s7 has one hmm
>>
>>54341236
>>54341225
>>54341241
>literally too retarded to keep track of years
Holy shit. Is /g/ really comprised exclusively of basement dwellers? I honestly thought that was a meme.
>>
>>54341257
>>literally too retarded to keep track of years
Let us all get this straight. You think "flagship android phones" don't update EVERY YEAR? That the Samsung Galaxy S6 is still a "flagship android phone" now that the S7 is out?

Okay. Was the S5 a flagship android phone? Did it have an sdcard slot? How about the S4? Or the S3?

It seems you sir, are a retard trying to cherry-pick your way out of putting you foot in your mouth and only succeeding in put shoving it deeper with every post.
>>
>>54341223
So you meant that they took them off temporarily last year, not that they stopped producing models with microSD slot. People don't even think about older models anymore and S7 and S7 Edge both have microSD slot. Why would you even bring up an older model when they aren't relevant anymore, they aren't the flagship of the manufacturer?

Right, because it wouldn't fit your shilling if you talked about the current models.
>>
>>54341295
No, let ME get this straight. I said "Even samshit took SD cards off of their phones last year.". Do you know what the fuck the word "even" means?

>>54341312
>flagship from 2016 isn't relevant
Not really sure if you're desperately grasping at straws or just that delusional, thqh
>>
>>54341223
But they do

Sony Z3/Z4/Z5, Note 3/4, LG G4, Galaxy S4/S5, Galaxy S7/S7 edge, HTC 10, Moto X Play, Zenfone 2, ect ALL have microsd slots. There are far more android phones with a microsd slot than without one.
>>
>>54341370
>No, let ME get this straight. I said "Even samshit took SD cards off of their phones last year.". Do you know what the fuck the word "even" means?
Yes. I registered your point about the S6. But you also wrote:
>to keep track of years
Which is what you failed to do when you did not include the S3, S4, and S5 to cherry-pick out the S6 and ignore the S7. You sir, are a hypocrite who condemns people for doing what you just did.
>>
>>54341370
>S1 has an sd card slot
>S2 has an sd card slot
>S3 has an sd card slot
>S4 has an sd card slot
>S5 has an sd card slot
>S6 doesn't have an sd card slot
>S7 has an sd card slot

Surely one of 7 not having an sd card slot means that sd cards are dead.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-02-11-20-32.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-02-11-20-32.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>
>>54341414
>Yes. I registered your point about the S6. But you also wrote:
>>to keep track of years
>Which is what you failed to do when you did not include the S3, S4, and S5 to cherry-pick out the S6 and ignore the S7. You sir, are a hypocrite who condemns people for doing what you just did.
Wasted digits. Like I just said, if you knew what the word "even" means you would already know the answer to your question.

>>54341448
>putting words in others' mouths
Can't argue with the original point and have to start reinventing the argument, huh?
>>
SD cards are slow as hell, I don't want performance to suffer because of some legacy crap I don't need. My iPhone doesn't run out of space because I don't need much, I'd rather have a battery that lasts gets like 10 hours of screen on time versus some Android phone where the battery is draining by 10% every time I take it out of my pocket.
>>
>>54341480
>Like I just said, if you knew what the word "even" means you would already know the answer to your question.
Why don't you explain to me what you mean by using "even" because it seems to me, just like the term "flagship" you do not understand the common usage of the term "even." If you truly believe that I am misunderstanding your message please feel free to elaborate on my misunderstanding.

Otherwise, I see no alternative but to assume you are trying to hide your mistake with empty bluster.
>>
>>54339329
>But why
Because we can, that's why.
>>
>ITT: ghetto android owners explain why they need a octocore quad sim phone to use their free government subsidized 2g phone service along with their 50 Mb of edge they get monthly.
>>
>>54335722
Why do nerds care so much what other people use?

They do it with programming languages / linux distros etc too. It's not enough that they think they have come to a superior decision to someone else, they also have to vehemently defend their stance without being asked.

No one cares that you use custom roms so you can rice your homescreen.
>>
>>54339671
>Sure but why would you want to upgrade from 64 or even 128GB? Why do you have to store SO much data on a mobile device?
Again, because we can. Just because applel cucks its users into a endless phone upgrade cycle and removes the 32GB storage options doesn't mean everyone else is cucked
>>
>>54339148
ebina
>>
>>54339671
>Sure but why would you want to upgrade from 64 or even 128GB?
Let's say I have a fourteen hour flight to Hong Kong or Tokyo. I want to put a bunch of 3D or bluray rips of movies on my phone and watch it on a simulated big screen with my Google Cardboard/Samsung Gear. Roughly ten minutes a gig means I'm going to fill up my phone with 84 gigs of movies just for one part of a round trip flight.
>>
>>54341567
This, t.bh. I have a 16g moto g and I'm still not filling up the storage. /g/ doesn't seem to understand not everybody needs to carry chink cartoons everywhere they go.

>>54341583
Alright, I'll hold your hand, be sure to keep up, mmkay?

Samsung, the ONE company you could've TRUSTED to put a fucking SD on every one of their fucking phones, shockingly took them off their flagship last year. If the ONE smartphone maker KNOWN for putting SD cards on phones didn't put SD cards on phones, in what right mind do you think you can set let alone ALL lagdroids as having SD as a generalization to compare them to iphones?
>>
>>54339671
damn, apple cucked you real hard
>>
>>54341678
>kicked off the plane for watching 3D hentai with a headset on while jerking off
I can see the headlines now
>>
>>54341698
>Samsung, the ONE company you could've TRUSTED to put a fucking SD on every one of their fucking phones
Okay. Thank you for clarifying. How is that relevant to the claim:
>Most flagship android phones you can get a bigger MicroSD card?
Does that not fall within the scope of MOST flagship android phones EVEN if or especially if you KEEP TRACK OF YEARS?
>>
File: xulaAv31E.png (81 KB, 350x140) Image search: [Google]
xulaAv31E.png
81 KB, 350x140
>>54341592
boost mobile user here. I pay $55 a month for unlimited high speed data and use 40-60gb of it each month. Also bought my galaxy S4 for full price a year ago (no lease) and a 128gb microsd card later on.

pic related speed test after using ~55gb of data in April (plan restarts may 10)
>>
>54341767
>How is that relevant to the claim:
It isn't, why should it be?
>>
>>54341769
>5.9 Mbps
>high speed data

t. slavshit
>>
>>54341786
>It isn't, why should it be?
Then it is a trivial objection and disregarded. The point stands.

Most flagship android phones you can get a bigger MicroSD card.
>>
>>54341792
Well it's good enough for me especially since I can use all the data that I want at those speeds. 1080p youtube loads on my phone fast and never buffers. How much do you slavs pay for unlimited high speed data?
>>
>>54341786
Oh yes. I forgot to mention it also means that you are an idiot or an ass (if not both) for responding to a post without actually addressing what was posted.
>>
>>54341819
>>Most flagship android phones you can get a bigger MicroSD card.
Oh yeah, I forgot. 2016 phones are literally obsolete and irrelevant to you.
>>
>>54341880
5* oops
>>
>>54341880
They are irrelevant to what was posted.

Does it really chap your ass this much to be wrong on an anonymous forum on the internet?
>>
>>54335722
iPhone is a chick magnet, that is literally its only function
>>
>>54341879
Link me to a post where I did that then. Keep in mind my first post was in response to this >>54335861 and I'm not in fact obligated to answer to your goalpost moving shitpost. If anyone was being irrelevant it was you.

>>54341905
See above
>>
>>54341940
>Link me to a post where I did that then.
Let's get this straight. You admit in >>54341786 that your posts were not relevant and ask for me to link you to a post that was not relevant to what it responded to? Really?!?
>>
>>54341940
Oh wait. I understand now. Just like "flagship" you also don't know what the term "irrelevant" means.

Irrelevant:
>not important or relating to what is being discussed right now

You might want to keep a tab open for the online Merriam-Webster dictionary or the like.
>>
>>54341974
That wasn't my claim, that was YOUR claim. I was saying your points were irrelevant. Fucking hell. Are you mentally handicapped?
>>
>>54341698
Samsung is just one company, not the only possible company. If one company makes a bad flagship then others get ahead, so there's a constant battle between manufacturers and they try not to fall short on any aspect. That's what is awesome about Android, you get actual competition, and changing from one manufacturer to another is trivial to end user. Samsung can't hold all the customers if others pass it from left and right. That's probably why they immediately brought microSD slot back.

I have had two Samsung phones, one HTC and now I'm using Sony. Maybe next time I'll try LG if they are good. I choose one that seems best for my case. Not once have I personally thought that Apple is the best that year. I have no attachments to any company and I would be willing to ditch Android as a platform if others would be in high end phones, instead of poorfag phones.
>>
>>54342010
> Just like "flagship" you also don't know what the term "irrelevant" means.
Right back at you.
>>
>>54342043
How is any of this crap relevant?
>>
>>54342026
>That wasn't my claim, that was YOUR claim.
Yes, that was my claim. One that you replied to without anything of relevance to the claim.

>I was saying your points were irrelevant
Wow. Really?!?

You failed to understand the question, "How is [Samsung, the ONE company you could've TRUSTED to put a fucking SD on every one of their fucking phones] relevant to the claim?" as a question of "Is my claim relevant?"
>>
>>54342084
Yeah, because your fucking post wasn't relevant to my initial point nor the thread. Get it through your thick skull. God damn.

>You failed to understand the question, "How is [Samsung, the ONE company you could've TRUSTED to put a fucking SD on every one of their fucking phones] relevant to the claim?" as a question of "Is my claim relevant?"
See above. And re-read the OP. And get your brain checked. The argument was never about whatever the fuck you think it's about. I'm legitimately starting to think your retardation isn't an act now.

>?!?
Time for you to fuck off back to lebbit or wherever you came from.
>>
>>54341480
>>flagship from 2016 isn't relevant

Goldfish-tier memory detected. Only one of samsung's 7 galaxy phones didn't have an sd slot. What do you think is more relevant: the latest and nearly every previous flagship having an sd slot or the flagship of the previous gen not having an sd slot?
>>
File: Butthurt3.jpg (26 KB, 692x570) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt3.jpg
26 KB, 692x570
>>54342144
>See above.
You were responding to posts that you deemed were not relevant without ever once raising the point about relevance UNTIL AFTER YOUR POSTS WERE PROVEN TO BE IRRELEVANT?

You might want to seek professional help for your ego. You seem to honestly believe you are a valid and objective judge of what is and is not relevant to your points or this thread. I could continue to argue about relevance but that would unquestionably be a complete waste of time.

You have proven to me that you are an ass and an idiot. I strongly suggest you stop posting on /g/ and 4chan in general as you seriously overinvest yourself emotionally in your posts.

>>54342180
>Goldfish-tier memory detected.
The worst part is he even posted >>54341257
>literally too retarded to keep track of years
>>
>>54342180
You seem to going for the strawman tactic after your first failure:
>you implied the s6 is still relevant!
>lol are you trying to say the s7 isn't relevant?!!?!!?!

And you're too fucking obvious, samefag. >>54342237
>>
File: _20160502_192047.jpg (87 KB, 1080x539) Image search: [Google]
_20160502_192047.jpg
87 KB, 1080x539
>>54342250
>can't come up with a non-retarded reply
>waah samefag

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>>flagship from 2016 isn't relevant
You explicitly said that you think the s6 not having an sd card slot is relevant. Having mental disabilities isn't something to be ashamed of anon.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.