[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me if I'm fucked. I know I am, but humor me. Someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: This is where I am.png (4 KB, 591x77) Image search: [Google]
This is where I am.png
4 KB, 591x77
Tell me if I'm fucked. I know I am, but humor me.

Someone ripped BDs I needed, I get them, can't do shit with them or extract the video or anything, and in the middle of wondering why, I notice that the goddamn copy protection wasn't removed; they just copied the contents of the disc somehow and gave them to me.

This is useless, isn't it?
>>
>>54315683
BDs? Big Dicks? I use Bing image search for that
>>
AnyDVD HD
>>
>>54315846
Already have it. Can it remove the protection after the shit has already been copied?
It seems to only accept a (virtual) disc in the drive as input, and unlike ISOs I don't know how to enter a BD file in parts into a virtual drive.

>>54315833
Shitposting to mock yourself, that's pretty high tier.
>>
File: 0000000.jpg (46 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
0000000.jpg
46 KB, 340x314
>>54315683
Just came here to laugh at you DESU SENPAI.
>>
>>54315683
Yeah, you're basically totally fucked on that.
To my knowledge there's nothing you Can do if the protection wasn't removed before it was copied.
Try to get them to decrypt it right next time and get it again.
>>
Weren't all the private keys for blu rays extracted some years ago?
>>
>>54315683
Download makemkv and point it to the BMDV folder. :)
>>
>>54316241
Doesn't work, MakeMKV can't select folders for input
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.