[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Korean Monitors FINAL Verdict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Are they too good to be true? How come they are so cheap with good specs. Any brand recommendations or are they in reality just over hyped memes?
>>
>just over hyped memes
Pick one
>>
They are great, just bad build quality. You get big bezels bad stands. Still using my yamakasi as a 2nd monitor
>>
>>54313046
Should I go for some actual Korean brands like LG or Samsung? Every panel I saw in person is great but they push $200 to $300 for decent ones and get really expensive really fast
>>
I bought a QNIX QX2710 LED Evolution II Multi TRUE10 on ebay this year. If you game it is pretty shit, this version is overclockable to 85hz but with a lot of delay/ghosting. The picture is crisp as fuck and photos/wallpapers look really good however there is a lot of backlight bleeding on my monitor that only really becomes apparent on all black scenes.
>>
>>54313782
I play dota pretty autistically but all my monitors blow and are 59hz or maybe 60 hz
>>
if you get one with a single input and a good panel you won't be disappointed but you won't be blown away either. they can usually be overclocked significantly but there's a chance you'll get dead pixels and you'll definitely have some backlight bleed. the stands are terrible. usually there's no OSD, and just one button for on/off. despite that the panel is usually just grade B from LG or samsung.

>>54313782
i have an earlier version of that screen (DVI-D only) and it overclocks to 96Hz, but there's a strip of color that's a little off when clocked that high.
>>
>>54312939

I got my qnix in 2013 for 300 dollars. Still works perfectly, no dead pixels, no noticible BLB, and it has a stable 110hz overclock.
>>
>>54312939
Saw some of these on Kijiji for $110 CDN each. Seemed too good to be true, guess it is.
>>
>>54312939
>How come they are so cheap with good specs.
they use quality assurance rejected panels
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.