[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samsung Galaxy S7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1
File: AndroidPIT-Samsung-galaxy-s7-4.jpg (1 MB, 4082x2296) Image search: [Google]
AndroidPIT-Samsung-galaxy-s7-4.jpg
1 MB, 4082x2296
Yay or Nay
>>
what part of "/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site" is unclear to you people?

but nay
>>
>>54312213
Nay
>>
>spending so much money on a cheap counterfeit Android phone that will be dramatically devalued in 6 months
Really?
>>
>>54312213
nay because fuck Korean Chaebol. They hate white people fyi and seriously hate the Japanese.
>>
>>54312213
>microSD slot
>IP68
>dat metal feel
>liquid cooling
What's not to like? Yay, I'm getting one for free.
>>
If you got an available upgrade then yes especially with the free VR kit you can use for pr0n.
>>
>>54312230
The part where you enable him anyway
>>
>>54312213

Its fucking hideous.
>>
>>54312213
Nay
>>
>>54312213

Hardware's great. Soooo... do you already know what CyanogenMod is?
>>
>>54312213
If you can't wait to Note 6, it's ok
>>
>>>touchjizz
>>
>>54314913
this

if there was aosp it would be appealing
>>
>paying iPhone money for android garbage

special kind of stupid
>>
>>54315150

S7 is better than iPhone 6s. Also an S7 can be had for like $530 whereas as a iPhone would cost you $750
>>
>>54315150
You're being paid good money to shill here. 14 posts in to a Samsung thread before iPhoneâ„¢ being mentioned is unacceptable. Stop slacking.
>>
>>54315268
>better

lel

It't $750 but it will last 5x more because unlike android its not going to stop getting support after a year. iPhone also have less depreciation so it's still a better investment.
>>
>>54315150
This phone is the iPhone of the android world. Permanently locked if bought through carriers, proprietary (mostly) OS, and premium hardware
>>
>>54312213
>samshit
fuck no
>>
>>54315406
Depends. Touchwiz is a steaming pile of shit, but if you get your hands on the international version, you have a flagship phone with custom ROM support.
>>
>Touchwiz

theres your answer
>>
So what is good to buy beside the S7?

Are the chink phones reliable at all?
>>
>>54315533
you can get a new 5x for like 250 32gb
that or a LG v10
>>
>>54315533

Get the s7 edge. Don't be a poorfag.
>>
>>54312213
Nay. Either get a chinkshit or a note or 6s/7 plus
>>
>>54312213
nay, my experience with samesung is that it's one of those companies with planned obsolescence.
>>
>>54312315
Not to mention that they prioritize software updates to their homeland while the rest of the world has to wait for the update to release in batches
>>
>>54315594
Their phones always start lagging a couple of months in, right after the review period has passed
>>
>>54315545
You don't get waterproofing that won't bunk up, UFS storage, top tier autofocus and screen and also battery life that's better than both
>>
>>54315545
>new 5x
Neat.

>>54315565
Can't help it. It's just not worth it spending $750 for what I only use for texts/a browser/random photos.

I also have a S5 that I got ~ 2 years ago and it's the worst phone I've ever had. Things just keep on breaking and breaking. Now my phone has the lovely feature of rebooting 50% of the time I try to call. Never going to buy a Samsung again.
>>
>spending more than 50$ in a personnal tracking device.
Wtf is wrong with people these days?
>>
>>54312230
He was just asking a question... Jesus.
>>
>>54315766
Except that the /g/ post at the top of the goddamn page says, "/g/ is NOT your personal tech support or customer review service"
>>
>>54315816
Wow, do you get paid for your service to the community?
>>
>tfw you bought a gs6 edge+
>>
>>54312315
Hahah fuck Korean Chaebol that was good.
but yeah op, don't be a nerd go nexus or m10 or anything else
>>
>>54312213
Overpriced flagship #753273165234
Who gives a shit. It's a fucking phone. You don't need a laptop class CPU, 4 gigs of RAM and a goddamn 3000 mAh battery. It's really reached the point where Android needs to be more than a toy OS to take advantage of that power, and the apps and functionality just isn't there.
>>
>>54315858
no, he does it for free and warms up hotpockets in his mom's basement.
>>
>>54315816
Come sperg out in a /csg/ general where 99% of poster have never learned how to fucking use google.
>>
>touchwizz
nay
>>
>>54315341
>Thinks every android phone is made by Samsung

custom Roms can be flashed on old flagships

nexus phones get monthly updates

>last 5x more
Those small ass batteries degrade after about half a year

>but but the plus has a big battery!
Only a quarter of people bought the plus lmao

>less depreciation
>better investment
I lol'd real hard at that
>>
>>54315565
fuck the bullshit edge gimmick, there's no use for it whatsoever.
>>
>>54312213
Yay, but too pricy
>i'm poor living in the 11th most expenise country in the world :(
>>
>>54312213
>pay 700$ to play gay gaymes and browse web.

Is this nxt lv meme?
>>
>>54312213
>Personal tracking devices
Nay.
>>
>>54312213
Gay
>>
>>54317547

So this is what it looks like to be in denial. Stay mad poor cuck.
>>
I got an S7E to browse four chins via Clover and I'm not disappointed
>>
>>54312230
>personal consumer review site

Never understood this rule, I mean, "hey guys do you like X TECHNOLOGY" is fucking talking about technology, what else is this board for, circle jerking about linux animu girl wallpapers jesus fucking christ

Anyway, I have one and love it. Very fast, beautiful screen, excellent battery life.
>>
Get a Note 4 or an older flagship, no reason to pay more than 400 dollarydoos for a handcomputer
>>
>>54312213
its a nay
but still better than nexus 6p
>>
>>54315341
>retard trying to defend his precious toys
>samsung=android
Top kek. My S5 with 6.0.1 says hi
>>
Should I get the HTC 10? I'm looking for a phone that can last me the whole day, take great photos on its camera app as well as snapchat and won't become obsolete after a year
>>
>>54320701
>having $750 to spare males me rich
>poorfag actually thinks he's rich

Sorry you had to spare the money you got from your Mcjob for 6 months to buy an iToy.
>>
Get an LG g5. It's what I have and I think it's too fast.
>>
Naysayers say nay

Went from a Note 4, to Note 5, to S7.

Note 5 total shit.

Enjoy the smaller size and better battery life due to the face I spend a lot of time talking on the phone for work.
>>
>>54312230
>>54315816
>autism
>>
>>54315268
Bullshit.
I agree with the original post, that much money for an android phone with their own shitty Touchjizz is a big ask.
If they made an AOSP verson, I guess it would be a little better.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.