[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Wall street boss is angry and says I should found out what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 640w.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
640w.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
My Wall street boss is angry and says I should found out what new products Apple is developing.

So what new products is Apple working on?
>>
A new phone, a new laptop and a new tablet probably.
>>
car
>>
the same shit they've been working on for the past 10 years with minimal new features and still behind Android in many areas.
>>
>>54311368
iPhone 7
>>
>>54311368
I work at Apple and, you heard it here first, we are working on an augmented reality headset to compete with Microsoft's Hololens set for 2018.
>>
>>54311379
>>54311408
>>54311425
So same stuff?

>>54311383
>car
Even if they do make a car it isn't something that is going to appeal to a lot of people. Millennials don't even want to drive.
>>
iRekt RectaPocket Technology

you can now charge your phone rectally, never loose your phone again, never annoy others with a ringtone as we have extra strong vibrators to alert you rectally
>>
File: alessandra_torresani-31.jpg (61 KB, 685x385) Image search: [Google]
alessandra_torresani-31.jpg
61 KB, 685x385
>>54311448
Does Apple have Daniel Graystone working for them?
>>
>>54311368
iGentoo shit poster 3000.
>>
>>54311462
WELL THANK YOU ON YOUR INPUT ON WHO WANTS THE FUCKING CAR
>>
File: 1461699395089.jpg (16 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1461699395089.jpg
16 KB, 319x320
>>54311368
>I should found
Your boss should hire someone with an education, not some 4chan faggot shitposter. Also, cool story, bro.
>>
>>54311462
>Millennials don't even want to drive.
um, wouldn't that be the point
>>
>>54311383
Already fucking lost that race to Tesla.
>>
>>54311448
Seems legit.
>>
An incrementally better iphone with some gimmick rehashed feature from the 90s heavily marketed as some new innovation.

An incrementally better ipad with no noticeable improvement.

An Apple watch that isn't dog ass slow as molasses but still completely redundant and useless.
>>
>>54312769
>Tesla

So you're telling me Apple, literally the world's most valuable company with a near unlimited supply of cash, not to mention the world's most valuable brand, can't compete with Tesla, a newish company that is barely profitable?
>>
>>54312867

Most valuable by market cap sure. But that has little relevance to their ability to make a car. Apple has a little above 110k employees, 30k of which are retail workers, and the rest no jack shit about cars. Ford for example has 200k employees, each one knowing much more about cars than 99% of apple employees.
>>
>>54313007
Yeah, but it's not hard to hire people who know about any given topic if you're Apple.

Everybody wants to work for Apple just to say that they do.
>>
>>54314091
maybe engineers, but most researchers avoid Apple since Apple doesn't allow you to publish your work unlike Google or Microsoft. If you're a researcher and can't publish, then you might as well not exist.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.