[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the computer repair business dead, /g/? What do you thin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: eli-the-computer-guy[1].jpg (50 KB, 610x350) Image search: [Google]
eli-the-computer-guy[1].jpg
50 KB, 610x350
Is the computer repair business dead, /g/?

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25pcP4vxgJ4
>>
>>54310543
This guy is annoying as fuck.

But as long as there are high end, expensive overpriced hardware people will pay out the nose to have them repaired.
>>
I tried repairing computers in my spare time and got nowhere with it, then I got some work experience with a local PC repair business and they got fuck all too. They just acted as a help desk for large businesses.

Normies don't use laptops or desktops anymore, just tablets and smartphones, and when they break they just buy new ones.
>>
File: 1286204605919.jpg (47 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
1286204605919.jpg
47 KB, 200x196
Phone repair stores are thriving here, what are you talking about

I hate people who cannot change
>I will ONLY repair desktops, if people's computers are now phones and tablets I refuse to service them
>wow my industry is DEAD!
>>
>>54310575
Its true but most people (like me) find the hardware somewhat more expensive due to the fact that it everything is just to small and the chances of Fucking up are hi g er
>>
>>54310575
Where do you live?
>>
>>54310543
>>54310570

I'm working at a computer repair shop, and we got shitloads of customers, who bring in desktops or laptops regulary.
>>
>>54310608
This, have you ever tried to repaid an old controller? Is easy, now, have you ever tried to repaid a new smartphone / tablet? Its almost fucking imposible
>>
>>54310543
Why would it be? How many dumb fucks with iPhones do you know right now with a cracked screen?

Retards will always need repairs.
>>
>>54310543
I want him naked destroying my boipucci. I just want to feel his hot hairy body against me ;_;
No homo.
>>
I work part time in one, and we get a lot of desktops and laptops for service. More than tablets anyway, 90% of all tablet/phone issues is a broken, cracked screen that needs replacement.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.