[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Search for mouse or keyboard on an online shopping website
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1456293425324.jpg (72 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1456293425324.jpg
72 KB, 800x800
>Search for mouse or keyboard on an online shopping website
>90% of results are wireless

Can I get frozen and wake up when this meme technology is over? It's fucking stupid.
>>
Have you tried not being a fucking retard?
>>
>>54300569
autism
>>
Go to a shopping website that's not shit.
>>
>>54300577
>>54300581
I guess some people enjoy having to deal with batteries for shit that either stays in place or moves around a few inches BECAUSE WIRES ARE SUCH A 90'S INCONVENIENCE AMIRITE?

Fucking retards.
>>
>>54300601
Are you so lazy that you can't change a battery once every two years?

I have a crap Logitech wireless mouse that works perfectly since I bought it 3 years ago, and I'm only on the second AA battery,
>>
>>54300597
Okay tell me of a website that doesn't sell more wireless mice and keyboards than wired ones, or that has an option to only search for wired items.

I'm waiting.
>>
>>54300633
>implying I'm going to help a shit brained baboon

Kill yourself.
>>
>>54300569

Look, I know there are hard numbers that leads to a conclusion of technical superiority of some parameter in your mind.

But, take a deep breath, that stuff really doesn't matter to a lot of people.
>>
File: oy vey.png (17 KB, 357x370) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
17 KB, 357x370
>>54300633
I'm not a shill, so I won't give you any names, but here's proof anyway.
>>
>>54300648
The point is there's none.

>>54300652
I take it you're presuming, because you're an asshole, that this is about responsiveness or latency of wireless signals or whatever. But no, here's the thing. And it's very simple so even a douchebag like you might understand:

Wireless peripherals need to be charged, or have their batteries replaced.

Wireless mice are heavier because they have batteries.

Do you understand those two things? They are problems with wireless technology that wired technology do not have.

There is absolutely zero reason to remove the cables off of mice and keyboard. The cables are not problems, they are solutions to these problems above.

Anyone who falls for the wireless shit for keyboards and mice is a fucking idiot. A more modern technology doesn't necessarily means a better product.
>>
So this is what it like to live with down syndrome.
>>
>Global Rules
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
File: squidward.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>54300577
>>54300581
>>54300648
>>54300692
>>54300722
>Posters: 6
>>
>>54300684
Wireless mice are stupid, but I have a wireless keyboard that has only required a battery change once in 3 years, it's not for everybody, but it's not something anybody actually NEEDS either.
>>
>>54300569
>over
Bro, its just starting. With wireless charging becoming more and more popular, no devices will have wires soon. Everything will require a charging base and you will need to leave it within a few feet of the base at all times.
>>
>>54300746
k i l l m e
i
l
l
m
e
>>
I love my wireless mouse. I would suck its dick, if it had one. Fuck that cable always getting hung up.
>>
>>54300569
Learn to filter search results, retard.
>>
>>54300684
>Zero Reason

My computer is connected to my TV. Should I have cables strewn across the floor to my computer? Seems a mighty fine reason to have a wireless mouse/keyboard.
>>
There's nothing wrong with wireless mice/keyboards.
>>
>complaining about wireless devices
Ten years everything will be wireless. Get with the times, gramps.
>>
>>54301452
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.
>>
>>54301468
No u
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.