[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 20110827_steve-jobs.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
20110827_steve-jobs.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>
>>54295353
In a thousand lifetimes, you could never accomplish half of what he did.
>>
>>54295370
like meeting steve wozniak, stealing xerox work, sucking IBM dick, copying Palm, making people believe UNIX is a brand new OS, looking cool next to Bill Gates, telling people I keep Apple afloat?
>>
>>54295423
Yes, not even that.
>>
FUCK
>>
>>54295353
PUSSY

N
I
G
G
A
>>
Cancer was caused by hiv?
>>
>>54295423
also don't forget the fact that if it wasn't for gates' money apple would have gone bankrupt long time ago
>>
>>54295353
>>54295370
jobs was the original idiot boss

>doesn't know anything

>doesn't know how to do anything

>demands everything

>bitches like a babby when he doesn't get it

>fires good people because they actually have to live in reality

I'm glad he got himself killed trying to cure his cancer with voodoo, a perfect end for his stupid life
>>
>>54296617

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>54296617
>>demands everything
>>bitches like a babby when he doesn't get it
>>fires good people because they actually have to live in reality

This is what made him great.
>>
>>54296665
I trip because I come here with a message.

I come here with a mission.

I COME WITH PURPOSE.

I have come to save our board friend.

I am no ordinary tripcode user.

Sol INVICTUS is my chosen moniker because just like the invincible sun my piercing rays shall drive out the ignorant darkness of Reddit and harken a new golden age for this board.

You can fight against my splendor all you want but the fates have already prophesied that I shall emerge victorious.

You are witnessing the birth of something that you can not yet comprehend.
>>
File: 1455438339187.jpg (230 KB, 700x875) Image search: [Google]
1455438339187.jpg
230 KB, 700x875
>>54296449
No it was caused by eating vagetables all day every day
Being vegan goes against the fundamental rules of nature which is why all the vegans die from awfully painful ass cancer
>>
Who is the skeleton man
>>
>commie sympathizer board dislikes successful businessman

Shocking.
>>
>>54295353
This is what happens when you refuse transplants, eat sticks twigs and insects as treatments instead of actual medicine
>>
>>54295353
His wife needs a wig and new sunglasses.
>>
>>54296770
Actually he only ate fruits
Even more retarded
>>
>>54295353
>apple did what microsoft couldn't with longhorn
I'd say he was bretty gud.
>>
>>54295353

thanks mr skeltal
>>
Aids infected thief
>>
>>54296770
>>54297163
Dumb. The man was not a proper vegan and he attached himself to alternative treatments when his cancer was well established in his body. He fucked up and wanted a magic solution.

I can point you to thousands of healthy vegans, past and present. visit nutrition facts dottorg for vegan information, rather than spouting popular opinion and the lies from "nutritionists" sponsored by biased industry. The head of cardiovascular for the United States promotes vegan diets (he is one). Countless clinical and observational successes. 4chan niggers.

Maybe visit other countries.
>>
>>54295353
Literal cancer.
Thanks op!
>>
>>54295370
True, I won't ever be an asshole like him, even in a thousand lifetimes.
>>
>>54296617
>got himself killed trying to cure his cancer with voodoo, a perfect end for his stupid life
kek'd hard
>>
>>54296617
"tried to cure he's cancer with voodoo"
Got a link for that sol?
>>
>>54301219
you're missing out on life anon
>>
File: 02Fl5z1qz4eyeo1_400.jpg (64 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
02Fl5z1qz4eyeo1_400.jpg
64 KB, 360x270
>>54295370
accomplish what?
coming up with ideas and then making a bunch of engineers and computer scientist to make it happen and once a while run in and throw in new shit that they need to shoe horn in to the product?
If you are going to lick someone's shoes, at least look if the shoe is covered in shit.
>>
>2016
>not using Ricinus communis to remove cancer
>just the tip of the iceberg (meaning that's all the info I'm handing out to you bunch of racist cunt's)
>use it wrong and you'll die
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.