[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Using cheap Android as dedicated MP3 player
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1242x875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1242x875
>>but why
>>
>>54294269
Why does a high tech cellular device only cost ten burgers in burgerstan?
>>
>>54294420
because it's a piece of shit plastic creaky lag droid with out dated software unable to be updated ever again.

>>54294269
if all you want is an mp3 player that is a pretty good deal though.
>>
File: moto-e.jpg (52 KB, 623x349) Image search: [Google]
moto-e.jpg
52 KB, 623x349
>>54294420
>>54294269
In December, I got two of OP's phones for $5 each, two Moto Es for $10 each

And they were actually selling a (pretty shit 480x320 3.5 inch, 512MB RAM, 1ghz single core) Android 4.4 phone for ONE DOLLAR. That's not "one dollar with contract," it's a buck and they hand it to you.
>>
Why the hell are your phones so fucking cheap?
>>
>>54294610
No VAT
>>
>>54294610
Carrier locked and subsidized. The real cost is more like $30, if you were to buy the same type of LG poorphone unlocked.
>>
>>54294643
That's still very cheap for a smartphone like that.

It also has 4G for fuck's sake, it should be more expensive.
>>
>>54294678
dude. these cheap android phones are a dime a dozen, 4g is the standard now so even the lowest of the low end phones have 4g now.

i dont recommend buying them though because they are obsolete because the manufacturers never update them.
>>
>>54294269
im so sick of smartphones and long for the days of physical qwerty keyboards that im seriously thinking about buying this http://www.boostmobile.com/shop/phones/kyocera-verve/#
>>
>>54294269
Crappy DAC and dealing with a touchscreen famalam
>>
>>54294420
because its a piece of shit that probably only costed $50 to make
then the rest is subsidized by the carrier
>>
>>54294775
Yeah the DACs are trash, you're better off getting an older used Xperia that's pretty much guaranteed to have a decent DAC (unless you got like a currynigger brand one)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.