[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tim Cuck BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: tim-cuck.jpg (66 KB, 1679x839) Image search: [Google]
tim-cuck.jpg
66 KB, 1679x839
>"But, Icahn said on CNBC Thursday afternoon, he has now sold all of his shares in the company and made a $2 billion profit."

>"Apple is a "great company," Icahn said. Icahn said he calledTim Cook, Apple's chief executive, to alert him to the news. "He seemed sort of sad to hear that," Icahn said."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-carl-ichan-apple-stock-20160429-story.html
>>
>>54290678
Finally, "Pump and dump" in an Apple article that isn't related to their users.
>>
Holy shit so what happens when investors everywhere start selling their apple stocks as they desperately try not to lose all of their money?
>>
>>54290725
Nothing because it won't happen
>>
>>54290757
Yeah, they'll just keep their stock and lose their money as it tanks
>>
>>54290757
http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-apple-earnings-20160425-snap-htmlstory.html

Also I hear apple is low on cash, things don't look too bright. It seems like a smart move to sell your apple stock immediately else go down with apple.
>>
>>54290780
Didn't it go down like 1 point?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 750x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 750x430
>>54290678
>stock doesn't increase before the release of a new iPhone just like every year
>people freak out as Apple finally lost (very little) stock value
>meanwhile the stock is still very high for a company
>tfw nobody knows how stocks work
>>
>>54290963
/thread
>>
>>54290678
>Icahn
>Jew
surprise surprise
>>
>>54290979
>not trusting a Jew to know what's best for his money
I mean, since when does Icahn know what the fuck he's talking about, right?
>>
>>54291029
Hitler was right all along.
>>
>>54290963
>>stock doesn't increase before the release of a new iPhone just like every year
The problem is it didn't keep going up or plateau like everyone hoped. It has been tanking this year like crazy. It went from ~$130 to $95 this year. There is no sign it will go up, apple has nothing. No new iPhone or new macbook.

>>people freak out as Apple finally lost (very little) stock value
This is an omen of what is to come.

>>meanwhile the stock is still very high for a company
Sure bit it's tanking. Investors are losing money.

>>tfw nobody knows how stocks work
>tfw I just sold my apple stocks right now
oh well I only invested 10 shares for fun so I don't feel too bad.
>>
>>54291065
If there's one thing you can trust jews with it's making money. If a jew pulls all of his money from a specific stock then you know shit's about to go down.
>>
>>54291113
This isn't just any Jew, either. I don't even play the stocks game and I know who Icahn is. Any time a tech firm gets sufficiently big he's magically fucking there and making the board do things.
>>
>>54290678
well its just a bad indicator. The dude doesnt believe in Apple anymore (they probably run out of steve jobs ideas)
>>
>>54291189
>well its just a bad indicator.
A really really bad fucking indicator

>The dude doesnt believe in Apple anymore (they probably run out of steve jobs ideas)
You should trust that dude especially when he pulled millions of stocks from apple.
>>
>>54291239
I stopped buying apple products long time ago. Iphone 4s was the last one I bought, not because I like apple, but because it was way above lagdroid back than.

But their current product line is just laughable:
>ipad pro (runs iOS, pen charges in front slot, overpriced)
>iMac (desktop cpu with laptop parts)
>mac mini (desktop cpu without gpu)
>mac pro (trash can)
>MBP (last good product)
>mackbook (overpiced piece of shit)

you dont need to be an investment genius to predict they are going nowhere, specially since Microsoft puts out great products and improves their OS dramatically.

And normal people dont seem to care about privacy.
>>
>>54290691
Kek, underrated as fuck
>>
>>54290678
>implying it's not on purpose to make the stock prices go down so he can stock up later on
>trusting jews
>implying jews will ever tell you something that might put them in a disadvantage
>>
>>54291420
You're making a huge assumption that the stock will go back up
>protip: it won't

Apple has nothing, normies don't want apple anymore. I guess people got tired of paying $700+ for a piece of shit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>54291442
>normies don't want apple anymore
expert marketer there
protip: it'll go up when they release another toyphone with some toy feature like it always does
>>
File: 1458310812643.jpg (72 KB, 570x870) Image search: [Google]
1458310812643.jpg
72 KB, 570x870
>>54290678
Let me guess the article says everything is fine and apple is the closest thing we have to world piece, like every fucking media piece that mentions apple. It can only be in blindly positive light.
>>
>>54291491
BUT will normies want it? That's the most important question.

2GB RAM, 720p screen, 13MP camera, 3,000 mAh battery android phones are going for $100 right now. What incentive will a normie have to get the latest itoy for $700+ when those android phones exist?
>>
>>54291615
muh iShit.
>>
>>54291615
Who cares what normies want, they'll just pay the verge and a bunch of other shills, twitter campaigns with bot accounts included to say it's the best thing on earth.
And since when have apple consumers cared about specs anyways?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVHFRNU3q_k

>TOTS
>>
> it's a buttblasted freetard episode
>>
>>54291646
>>54291667
The problem is normies are getting bored of the apple logo and are catching on to the issues present on iPhones.

Apple needs to suddenly make a revolutionary product to awe normies and they can't seem to deliver anymore. Shilling works but not long term.
>>
>>54291760
Steve is dead, it's not going to happen. They can barely design competent products based on their past successes.
>>
>>54291760
This is not true. What is true is that normies are fine with 5S. In the past only flagships delivered proper experience when doing basic shit like web. These days low and mid range is more then sufficient for normies. Normies realised they don't need new phone and tablet every generation and that they can get previous gen when their current shit breaks to save cash. This is a bitch of an issue to apple that targets "high end" with their devices. Companies like Samsung face that too but samsung has a much wider portfolio of products. This is also a reason why iPhone SE is so good. Apple realised that top price range is not attractive to customers anymore.
>>
>>54291844
Idk, some of my tomodachi switched to android because they couldnt do stuff on iPhone
>>
>>54291303

This guy knowsi t. High five.
>>
>>54291615

You don't get it. It's the logo. People don't buy an iPhone for its features, at least not anymore. They just want the newest silver apple to show everybody they have it. To show them they can afford it, while really they can't. Their phones and macbooks are always financed and they pay huge interest fees but at least they can have their toys immediately and show them off.

I can maybe understand some non-indian programmer using a mac because OS X is better than winblows but when normal plebs buy their white laptops for browsing facebook, yeah nah.
>>
>>54290963
I think Carl Icahn knows a bit more about stocks than anyone on /g/, including you.
>>
>>54291067
>no new iphone or new macbook
>apple released a macbook update this month
>lots of people are anticipating the iPhone 7
This post is garbage
>>
>>54290678
He pumped and dumped apple and still says it's a great company even though he's jumping ship.

capitalistas will defend this.
>>
>>54292365
> argument from authority
>>
>>54292443
I'd love to pump and dump an Apple shill, if you catch my drift
>>
>>54291303
Enjoy your botnet.
>>
>>54290800
They are high on cash because of their high growth, large profit margins and low-investments so they won't be financially distressed.

Carl Icahn just doubts their ability to grow in the future.
>>
>>54291615
prestige
>>
>>54292473
>implying normalfags (99% of people) do even know what a botnet is.

If the CEO wasnt a fag, he would probably find ways to discredit Microsoft via advertising. But no, like all fags, he likes to ponder to niggers, probably would like some BBC
>>
>>54291303

This post is the epitome of /g/'s double standards.

>I only like OLD """"""RETRO"""""" Apple products
>their new stuff sucks, despite being better in every spec
>M$oft da best! Win10 DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT
>who cares about privacy?

Christ
>>
>>54292530
You think apple cares about privacy? They don't. In fact they're worse than microshaft.

see FBI breaking into an "encrypted iPhone".
>>
>>54292530
I already said it, people on /g are huge minority.

And you cant really tell me that the surface book doesnt outcompete macbook pro. If macbook pro run OS X, it would be an entirely different story.. but fags, dont really think much about user preferences.
>>
>>54292526
99% of /g/ users don't know what a botnet is either
>>
>>54292560

I would have agreed with you 5+ years ago, but in recent years they've taken a consistently firm stance on user privacy. Evidenced by several times law got involved and they refused to comply.
>>
>>54292578
*meant iPad Pro
>>
>>54291303
NB4 you are poor.

That is what apple babies say anytime you point out their shit is overpriced ass.
>>
>>54292592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXDFZmzjlt4
>>
>>54291303
>pen charges in front slot
There's a lightning charging adapter you poorcuck
>>
>>54292592
The thing is we now know iPhones have hardware/software backdoors since forever. Apple lied to customers for years that they had privacy AT ALL on their iPhones.

Owning any apple product right now is a huge privacy risk. Even more so than having windows 10 as your desktop OS. That says a lot.
>>
File: beats.jpg (105 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
beats.jpg
105 KB, 1280x960
>>54292634
yeah, those insults would have worked before Apple acquired Beats.

now its just laughable, since only trash people buy and show off apple products.
>>
>>54292682
Which is an expensive hack. Face it, apple fucked up.
>>
>>54292682
weird, my wacom pen doesnt have batteries. how the fuck, I thought Apple was the innuvations company.
>>
>>54292703

Show me evidence of a backdoor on iOS 8+
>>
>>54290800
Apple has a fucking cash vault under their HQ, maybe if someone stole it all they are strapped on cash.
>>
>>54292455
That's only a fallacy if I was trying to use his authority to defend my argument. If someone with authority is giving their opinion on a something they're an expert that it's almost certainly better than the opinion of a layman.
>>
>>54290963
This type of optimistic, "cannot fail" thinking is why we had the subprime mortgage crisis. I don't know how you idiots keep up this cognitive dissonance, but here we are.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.