[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to learn how to hack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: ヴァニタス.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ヴァニタス.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
I need a new friend that can help me get into the deep web... so i kinda need someone to tech me to hack, :D plus you'll get to be friends with me.
>>
I'll help you buddy. How much experience do you have with Mac OS X ?
>>
Fuck off
>>
Download cheat engine
>>
>>54210840
erh like what kind of Experience
>>
File: 1452746396352.gif (95 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
1452746396352.gif
95 KB, 375x300
>>54210756
Please be trolling
>>
>>54210915
Do you know where to find system32?
>>
>>54210929
yeah
>>
>>54210756
OP before you continue I just want you to know that I like my sister.
>>
>>54210959
incest is wincest ig, you do you :D
>>
>>54210976
Well not sure if things would ever go that far. I told you I like her but I have no idea if she likes me.
>>
>>54211016
drug her with Nyquill zzz or the cheap Walmart/CVS version of it, im pretty sure you can start off slow... so theirs an option ;D
>>
>>54210756
anon, do yo have some kind of anal experience
please respond
>>
>>54211055
>drug her with Nyquill zzz or the cheap Walmart/CVS version of it, im pretty sure you can start off slow... so theirs an option ;D
Nah I actually do like her and I would never do something like that. Not that I don't dream lewd things about her.
>>
>>54211087
I personally haven't. But i've had a gf that has requested anal.
>>
>>54211114
If you don't mind me asking whats the age gap, or just both of your ages, if shes like over 16 you might be boned and never get her but if its in like the 12-14 range your pretty much set.
>>
>>54211153
She's 21 and in collage. Hasn't dated anyone, yet. I'm 29.

I know, I'm SOL. It was good to tell someone else about this though. Bottling up my feelings stresses me out.
>>
>>54211210
This could be worst; Would you consider her to be unpopular/introvert? if so you could find your way into her view
>>
>>54210756
You need to stop watching anime
>>
>>54211306
lol
>>
>>54210756
>deep web
>hack
please be trolling.
>>
>>54211385
Don't forget Incest!
>>
you just need to start wearing a fedora and a balaclava.

Then just type really quickly into a terminal d,eson't matter what, just type as fast as you can.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116 KB, 720x826) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116 KB, 720x826
>>54211267
>This could be worst; Would you consider her to be unpopular/introvert? if so you could find your way into her view
Nah she has friends, of course being more than a sister to me is an unlikely event. God damnit OP, I'm cucked to death no matter what I do. I tell her how I feel and she'll disown me for the rest of her life, I'll have to cry myself to sleep every bight. I don't tell her and I'll never see her again when she starts a family with another man, I'll have to cry myself to sleep every night. Then by miracle if I do tell her she might feel the same way and maybe we can become lovers. I don't mind not having kids if it means spending the rest of my life with my beautiful and kind-hearted imouto.
>>
File: dont-call-me-onii-chan.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dont-call-me-onii-chan.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
Should I just kill myself OP? It sometimes seems like the most logical choice out of my hell.
>>
>>54211505

Yeah sounds like a plan to me, you should give it a try
>>
>>54210948
System 32 has some files that stop users from doing some really cool hacks. You have to delete it.

If that doesn't work, INSTALL GENTOOOOO
>>
>>54211475
Alright ur going to have to drug her now or become something she wants, ie: Do everything she likes and taker her out on "family trips" just the two of you
>>
>>54211548
Alright wtf is gentoo anyways? link pl0x
>>
>>54211505
well that response wasn't me
>>
>>54211475
Dont tell her, its a perversion which is fine, you just need to find another perversion that replaces it.
>>
>>54211525
Do you think that in the afterlife I can be reborn as the man my sister will fall in love with and marry in an alternate universe or something? Sometimes I look up at the sky and I seriously hope for solace in the afterlife.
>>
>>54210756
I will do it.
>>
>>54211614
But I really really really really like her. It's not just a perversion or a crush anymore. I'm deeply in love with her and it's eating me alive. Maybe I could have stopped this I don't know but it's too late now.
>>
>>54211634
Just drug her and fuck her get it all out of your system, hell you could even do it monthly. Just go to the doctor and tell'em you can't get to sleep at all and boom now u got some high quality sleeping meds.
>>
>>54210756
To get into the deep web.

>So retarded that you have not heard of using tor.

You know if there was hackers here you really display the type of person to do no research on their own. I mean I self taught myself to hack by reading old UNIX programming books. This meant I was looking into pointers a lot. I could create buffer over flows simply by screwing up pointers. This would then create changes to exploit other system processes.

So I went from UNIX programming to finding buffer exploits at the age of 11. I am 22 now and employed in securing server network stacks.
>>
File: xsU7qNp.jpg (27 KB, 680x720) Image search: [Google]
xsU7qNp.jpg
27 KB, 680x720
>>54211721
I can't do that to her. I don't just want to fugg her, I want her to snuggle with me and love me more than a brother. ;_;
>>
>>54211741
hmm salty, but i like that ur honest :D. The deep web is a thing trust me i've seen it with my own eyes, but what i seen was something that i can only want more of, im afraid im addicted to it and i personally wouldn't want to film it myself so i'm looking to get in and buy a large quantity
>>
>>54211784
-__- listen you can do what ever, WHAT EVER you want to her when shes asleep, wrap her arms around you, choke you out what ever you want man, this is the ezist solution
>>
>>54211784
Or just confess, as an anon; no balls
>>
>>54211822
What?

The deep web is a bunch of servers that contain cryptic outputs that robots and multi-layered secured points prevent idiots from reaching it.

It is nothing more then the public Internet with very restrictive functions for access. Robots, access, logins, location, and proxy splits, these are all that are in place on the deep web. The dark web is allowing socketing connections which is nothing more then requiring ports and encrypted links for connections.

You will never see the physical network since nothing can map it.
>>
>>54211822
>The deep web is a thing trust me

No fucking shit.
It is only another layer on the darkweb.

Anyway, KYS retard.
>>
>>54211923
oh someone even salty :D bring me joy or give advise to this guy that wants to be with his sister
>>
>>54211859
If all I wanted was her body I'd just get a body billow and print her face on the top part of it.

>>54211885
I'm 99% certain it would never work out especially in the long-term (what if she wants a non-adopted family?). I can't just go into her room right now and blurt out "I'm deeply in love with you sis!".
>>
>>54210756
>so i kinda need someone to tech me to hack
Read a book faggot.

Anything that claims to help with the CompTIA Security+ exam should tell you the kinds of things you're looking for.
>>
>>54211941
Salty?
We are not playing a game here. I am reading that a retard wants to learn hacking by asking 4chan.

It is as if he watched hackers yesterday and now thinks hacking and security is still at a 1985 level.
>>
>>54211583
It's much easier to get rid of sys 32, it's super easy.

Go into Notepad.

Type, no quotes,
"@echo off
del C://WINDOWS/sys32"

Save it as "unlocker.bat", be sure to save it as " all files", not "text file".

Double click, wait a moment, and power down your PC. When you restart, you can then begin to hack on your unlocked machine.
>>
>>54211991
this is some new level of hate, i wonder what we should call it
>>
>>54210756
if real, learn a programming language, i recommend python because its the most widely used scripting language, for hacking at least

after you spend a month or so doing that, do some projects, modify others source code, etc.

then become active in hacker communities after a few weeks of that and try learning another language based on what kind of hacking you want to be doing (ex: php, so you can install a php shell after finding an exploit on a server and promote yourself via that and edit websites that are hosted on the attacked server/network)

you should be able to figure out the rest if you reach this point
>>
>>54212265
also learn to operate a terminal/shell well and install gentoo
>>
>>54211210
Too old!!! >:(
Get >>>/out/
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.