[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about Rust. I've heard people here call it an SJW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: rust.jpg (24 KB, 360x440) Image search: [Google]
rust.jpg
24 KB, 360x440
Tell me about Rust.

I've heard people here call it an SJW language. How can a language have political views?
>>
>>53935808
>I've heard people here call it an SJW language. How can a language have political views?

because CS babies on /g/ just like parroting memes
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x666
You get automatically SWAT'ed if you use any trigger words as variables or function names. It goes on your permanent record and you have to introduce yourself to your neighbors as a registered fucking white male.
>>
>>53935843
>implying all white males are evil
Typical cishet scum
>>
>>53935808
This anti-SJW stuff is getting as tiresome now as SJW stuff. I'd like to be able to talk about something without it suddenly becoming identity politics. Both sides just feed off of attention, and it is as annoying as hell for the 95% of normal people out there.

In the battle of retarded autists, no one wins.
>>
>>53936719
This, I used to hate sjws with a burning passion, then I realized that they only exist on the Internet (minus a very select few in real life)
>>
It's made by mozilla and has accepted the degenerate code of conduct which basically means that nobody can say anything mean to a person that is considered less privileged by the SJW manifesto.
>>
>>53936719
So much agree, anon.
>>
>>53935808
The real problem is that Mozilla sees Google as role model. They do everything to be like them.

They are jealous and hateful, jealous because Chrome has more and more users and hateful because Google sponsored them, enforced on Mozilla the simplicity vision which ended with Australis and later as Firefox was weakened enough, they gave Mozilla the boot.

As long as Mozilla refuses to become an adult who looks beyond that negative emotional hate and jealousy relationship, THIS is the real reason why they suck.

Not SJW crap. This means nothing at all.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.