[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNIX Beard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: linux beard.jpg (188 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
linux beard.jpg
188 KB, 1200x900
Do you have an epic Unix Beard, /g/?
>>
>>53934956
No, just the cringeworthy Linux Neckbeard.
>>
unix is garbage

stick with linux at least it has games
>>
>>53934956
Nope I use Windows and have sex regularly
>>
This is what happens when you try your hardest not to be a hipster, you become an inverse hipster, you're just on the other end of the cunt spectrum.
>>
>>53935348
I'm a Loonix user and have an unkempt beard, also I am over 40

does that make me a hipster?
>>
>>53934956

>thinkpad
>rainbow suspenders
>mustache doesn't even cover top lip
Beard doesn't fully cover cheeks
>spectacle clipped to your glasses

Is this what gays call a 'bear'?
>>
>>53935452
>>mustache doesn't even cover top lip
>Beard doesn't fully cover cheeks
NNo, that is what people call taking care of your beard
>>
>>53935433

>loonix
>over 40
>"unkempt" beard
>4chen
>"am i an hipster?"

No. I think that makes you a loser, my friend.
>>
>>53935470
I have a wife and children and browse this site on the job
but I do know very well about that "if you browse one of the most popular websites on this planet, you are a loser"-Meme. With 22 Million unique visitors a month, that sure makes a lot of "losers" here :^)
>>
>tfw unable to grow a beard
>>
>>53935537
shave your legs instead and become a tranny
>>
I used to but the bartender at my spot kept making fun of me & calling me an ISIS member so I shaved and now I have a mustache
>>
>>53935290
Enjoy the windows botnet keylogging all of your shit and using your webcam to record you having gay sex. Read the EULA faggot
>>
>>53935510
you seem to have got lost on your way to reddit, nigger.
>>
>>53935640
>MUH SEKRIT CLUBHOUSE THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR SITES ON THE PLANET

topkek
>>
>>53935640
>le "everyone on 4chan is an autistic loser just like me" meme
kill yourself my man
>>
File: beerd.jpg (91 KB, 735x635) Image search: [Google]
beerd.jpg
91 KB, 735x635
I grew a beard for a Halloween costume once.
Turned out okay, I think.
>>
>>53935788
how fat are you? In american units
>>
>>53935810
~195lbs. 6'3".
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.