[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Browse /g/ How fucked am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: wat108.webm (143 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
wat108.webm
143 KB, 320x180
>Browse /g/
How fucked am I?
>>
>>53924889
Coming to 4chan alone is proof you fucked up in life.
>>
>>53924889
You're good until you start dreaming about making threads on here.
>>
>>53924926
This

t. the hacker known as 4chan
>>
>>53924962
I've been here for 10 years and have pretty much been a fuckup my entire adult life, but i have yet to cross this threshold.
>>
>>53925068
>have pretty much been a fuckup my entire adult life
mein nigger
>>53924889
leave before you start smelling of curry newfriend :^)
get out now
>>
Make sure you don't fall for any of the memes
>>
>>53924889

YOy;'re on a slipp slope famuilia

Im drunk asdf fuck atm abd ive not nothing bvetter to do tgen sgutpost on 4 chuns
>>
>>53928015

Jesus Fucking Christ, are you having a stroke?

I'd call emergency right now if I were you
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
I think /g/ is one of the more comfy boards.
>>
>>53928051

nonnnnnnnnnnnnn fan inb hyust fajhfb]]ibng akeep
>>
>>53928234
This tbhmemberof family
>>
>>53928089
>BOTNET
>tfw you fell for 4k meme
>it just werkz
>open source is better
>Install Gentoo
>>
>>53925068
Join the club, kek.
>>
After joining 4chan I
- got dumped by girlfriend and got called an inconsiderate arsehole
- lost most of my friends and something along the lines of 'you changed man'
- got 2.2 in uni and I can't qualify for most jobs so I barely work
25 now
>>
This board is great if you're looking for direction on what tech to buy/use.

Basically if /g/ likes it, avoid it at all costs
Ex: Linux, Thinkpads, Mech Keyboards, etc
>>
>>53924889
Depending on you tech-savvyness, it could help you or put you in a self destructive spiral of memes.

When I had just started my bachelor in CS, I'd force myself to go to /g/ and Google everything that I didn't know so that I could be on par with the other super-knowledgeable students I saw.
It eventually made me git gud af and now I can honestly say I know more than most people doing the Master's at my uni (not just thanks to /g/ obviously).

But then... Then the first pair of ATH M50 happened. Now I almost spout /g/ memes out loud IRL. Fuck...
>>
>>53928089
What is this browser? I think someone said it was #112 or something, but I couldn't find it. Link?
>>
>>53929881
> "joining" 4chan

I think we've spotted the problem right there, anon.

You're retarded. Who would want to breed with a retard? Well, except for other retards.

You need to adjust your expectations downward a bit. You'll eventually find someone closer to your level. Have you tried picking up females at a Walmart yet?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.