[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a meme? I don't want a tablet and I'm sick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1379588985.5072.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1379588985.5072.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
Is this a meme? I don't want a tablet and I'm sick of reading in my chair in front of my shitty monitor.

any suggestions for a 50$ one?
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>53920549
Kobo touch, Kobo mini if you want it to be extra small-lightweight
>>
>>53920549
Fuck off with your meme bullshit /g/, not everything is a meme
>>
Use a Tablet if you want a replacement for all those notebooks rotting on the shelves and in drawers, which has good palm-rejection software and a stylus, under the assumption you do anything but programming and gayming, and want something more portable than a laptop.
Else use a Laptop.

Use an E-reader, if you only want to read books, documents, shit that you scan, and want a battery life tens of times longer than a tablet. There's shit like that Sony thing which has a stylus and writing capability too, but it costs a shit-ton.

It's not a meme, it merely has its specific purpose depending on your needs. It is focused on text,
while a tablet is focused on being a more portable laptop without a keyboard which allows you to write equations and notes with your hand instead of dicking with retarded and slow keyboard solutions to enable math, physics, and chemistry symbols. While a laptop is focused on being a portable version of the Desktop that's good for programmers, except it's a portable oven due to shit heating and airflow.
>>
>>53920657
>the "not everything is a meme" meme
>>
>>53920664
people buy tablets so they can play angry birds on the shiter
>>
>>53920648
The Kobo mini's build quality a shit, although for 50 bucks who cares
>>
>>53921006
>people buy tablets so they can play angry birds on the shiter
How long do people fucking shit?
I shit every day, based on automatic urge, and it takes 2 fucking minutes to end the whole process including the ass wiping.
The fuck is this shit?
>>
used kobo aura off of amazon in immaculate condition for like $50 bucks off of amazon warehouse deals, doesn't get much better than that the thing is nice
>>
>>53920549
>any suggestions for a 50$ one?
Hit craigslist and pick up an older gen reader for cheap.

>>53921037
Instead of grunting and popping your forehead veins for a minute, spend some time in there, past the point where you think you've pushed everything out. More will eventually start flowing out quite effortlessly.
>>
>>53921149
how else would i get my fix of memes?
>>
>>53921149
>nstead of grunting and popping your forehead veins for a minute
Didn't you see what i wrote? Automatic urge.
As in there is no exertion of force on my part to force out a shit,
my stomach muscles and asshole just decide automatically, give me a sign with a warm feeling, i go to the toilet while holding it in a bit till i get there, and after i seat i twist my upper body to the right and the shit explodes into the elaborate shit-bucket.
No grunting, no veins or any special exertion required.
The explosions of shit is followed with a final fart, and then i wipe my ass.
For some reason, i have also conditioned myself for the urge to shit to happen whenever i start brewing coffee with my Bialetti coffeemaker. The smell alone before coffee is finished brewing is enough to force me to run to the toilet and explode in it without any effort instantly as soon as i sit, and i do it every morning after waking up.
>>
>>53920648
thanks

>>53920664
thanks

>>53921043
is it better than the other kobos?

>>53921149
I don't know anything about readers and only heard of kindle
>>
>>53921304
its the only one I've ever owned, had it for like 2 days but i mean it's easy to load shit on it, it reads stuff what more do you need
>>
E-readers are too slow for reading PDFs.
>>
Ereader's main pull is longer battery time. If you're connected at home all the time, I'd just recomment get a tablet instead.
>>
>>53921407
1) LCD screens are hard on the eyes
2) Having a tablet connected to an external power source defeats the purpose of the device.
>>
>>53921467
this guy gets it
>>53921407
tablets might be better for reading if you really need color for your Chinese cartoons, also not having a fucking charging chord in my way while browsing/reading is much more preferable even at home
>>
>>53921467
My OLED tablet gets 20+ hours of battery life in dark mode, which is more than what an ereader gets. It also is much less strainful on the eyes because 98% of the page is black.
>>
File: 1444641436444.jpg (104 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
1444641436444.jpg
104 KB, 800x797
>>53921264
I can't stop laughing at this post for some reason
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.